1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

When heart is full, words are few

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Apr 4, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

God never promised a life without pain,
    Laughter without tears or sun without rain.
    But He did promise strength for the day,
    Comfort for the tears and the light for the way,
    And for all who believe In His Heaven above
    He rewards their faith In His everlasting love. - Author Unknown

After reading Mindi's thread crying I was just thinking at what times I cried in life. Though I could not recollect but I know I have cried many times and as I grew I stopped cried for silly things, which when I was young did not feel silly and after growing up and especially after sixty my tears got dried and when sad my heart becomes heavy, sometimes I am not able to talk or express my feelings.

I had good times and bad times in my life. Whether good or bad I share with my friends, while in school I used to share with my best friend who always gave a shoulder to cry and helped me . While working I used to share with my colleagues who were close to me. And now after retirement I share my joys and sorrows here.

I am not used to hugging anyone, even my children might be because it is not in practice in our family. I remember my younger daughter is a very loving kid, very soft spoken and while sleeping she will tell me amma katti pidichuko. My children would love to sleep by the side of me and my poor son used to give up for his sisters. My two daughters used to sleep one to my left and one to my right and my son separately.

Tears are how our heart speaks when our lips cannot describe how much we have been hurt

I feel touched and speechless when someone says something good about me and appreciates me and my heart becomes heavy though tears dont come out. When I am very happy or very sad both times the heart speaks. I am not able to put it in words how I feel that time

A hug is something that goes a long way in saying the unsaid but even that is not possible when children are far away and we come to know when they are in pain. So a few broken words, painful sighs & then some mild reassurances through the phone ; [words were few as heart was full..] The only thing we can do at that time is pray to God to comfort them in ways which I can

Don't keep your dreams in your eyes, they may fall as tears. Keep them in your heart so that every heartbeat may remind you to convert them into REALITY.

4 people like this.

2. jyotiparab

jyotiparab Silver IL'ite

awsome one vijimaa...

" am not used to hugging anyone, even my children might be because it is not in practice in our family. I remember my younger daughter is a very loving kid, very soft spoken and while sleeping she will tell me amma katti pidichuko. My children would love to sleep by the side of me and my poor son used to give up for his sisters. My two daughters used to sleep one to my left and one to my right and my son separately.

"
    reminded me of my childhood

1 person likes this.
  3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Viji aunty,

loved the poem and I agree with you aunty. That is it, it is so amazing how we remember the good times but have been given a short term memory for our tears that were shed! And aunty there are many of us like you who keep quiet when they are really sad! But I cannot see you being sad for a long time and know you have the ability to get back to your normal self. Glad you found this platform to share all your joys and sorrows!

1 person likes this.
  4. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai ma,

A very touching and you have totally broken out with your feelings which i can imagine and can see the REAL MOTHER FEELINGS. Mother WARM HUG IS HIGHLY VALUABLE and nothing can be compared with that on this earth.Now your heart will be very light and ease now since you have shared your feelings totally

1 person likes this.
  5. OliveOyl

OliveOyl Gold IL'ite

Reminds me of me and my children. Till very recently, both used to sleep next to me hugging me tight. Now they have moved to a different room, and suddenly everything feels so different. For next room itself I feel so heavy hearted.....i can imagine and understand your feelings....

1 person likes this.
  6. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Everything will be fine vijima. Takecare... Share your feelings here, all are ears & eyes to read your posts.. Take care of health.

1 person likes this.
  7. ars

ars Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vijima,
    After reading your post my eyes are blury, heart is heavy, don't know how to express my feelings on the keyboard. "Thank you" will describe my feelings.
    Super like to your post.

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Jyoti dear glad to know my post reminded you of your childhood , thanks for your first fb
    "

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sabita dear glad you liked the poem. Thanks for your comforting words and I am touched to know that you cant see me sad for a long time. Yes dear once I let out my feelings it goes from my heart and I am back to normal. More normal when I get inspiration in the form of sweet fb from you all. Thanks to Jey and Malathy for this wonderful site, otherwise I would not have been such a lively person

1 person likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

]

Sreema dear I was very emotional and this is a good platform to let out my feelings where I get inspiration from you all. Yes dear now my heart is light after sharing with you all my feelings