1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whatz The Use Of Telling Sorry After The Age Of 50

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by vivbass, May 1, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear devi,
    before you venture into counselling i think you need to refine your language, the american style is not applicable here, and defenitely we need people who could create a positive attitude among our women and men here, but taking the issue with harsh lines is never going to help you anywhere in the world, a counsellar has to be very approachable, not use rude references, i dont know how your approaches been appreciated elsewhere but if it is india then this is not right, hope your mails would improve for you to become popular here..which is the basic idea of entertaining ladies from different fields...regards sunkan

2. malaya

malaya New IL'ite

Yes Friend u r right.I am too facing the same problem. both my father and father -in-law they r never respectful to my mother or mother-in-law . I have seen and heard of them just simply abusing them or mentally tourturing them for the shake of their parents. This is really very very sad. My luck is also the same. My husband is also haressing and insulting me in every possible way for his sister. In spite of my full support and adjusting attitude towards her he never finds fault at his sister's behaviour. On the contaraty blames me for every thing . I just can't explain anyone how pathetic it is and how my life has become just for this one lady. I have no peace at all. My husband is always ungrateful person. he is very selfish. Now i just wan''n to live for my daughter. My life is a hell to me.

Thanks

Malaya

3. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hello western devi,
    u r not a indian lady,:evil: iam sorry, we indian ladies only can discuss abt this matter.
    v r not talking abt india,discussing just a family problems thatz all & v do sacrifice but enjoy this type of life only,not like a western culture.
    dear IL members sorry for my harsh words.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2007