1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whatz the book name and where to find?

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by rksvidhya, Sep 17, 2010.

1. rksvidhya

rksvidhya New IL'ite

I came across the story that the heroine gets married to her lover. Before her marraige with her lover itself, the hero - friend of heroine's brother starts loving her but he won't reveal his love to any. When the heroine becomes widow, the brother make her to marry the hero. After marraige with hero, the heroine hates him as the hero made her to get remarriage. During a day, in the drunken state, the hero make her to get into sexual life with him. After that day hero had his sexual life with heroine, hero feels sorry about his mistake but heroine will grow more envy towards hero. Hence she'll do all the things by which hero gets hurt. By this time, heroine will become pregnent. Hero will become happy while heroine hates her pregnency. By the time, heroine wants to attend a marriage of her friend. Hero advice her not to go as she is pregnent. But heroine goes for marraige and there she gets miscarriage. Hero gets upset with heroine meantime heroine will have a change in her that she starts loving hero.

Like this the story goes... Can i please have the name of the story. And can i have the book get uploaded or the link from where it can get downloaded....
    :hide: