whats ur personality ! -chance to know about yourself

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by chatkara_tasty, Dec 1, 2006.

1. chatkara_tasty

chatkara_tasty Bronze IL'ite

The chance to know abt yourself like your character etc . without spending a money . this test was devised by a famous team of psychologists from a british university .

Here it is .............
    Imagine you walked into a small hut by the river in the jungle . you pushed open the door , infront of you were 7 small beds to the right of the hut ,and another 7 small chairs surrounding a small round table . in the middle of the table was a round food tray with 5 kinds of food in it .

There are :
    a. Apple
    b. Banana
    c.Strawberry
    d.Peach
    e.Orange

Which fruit you will choose ?

Your choice reavels about you !

Test results : Please SCROLL DOWN

Here are the results..

A . If you chosen apple ; that means you are a person who loves to eat apple .

B . If you chosen banana ; that means you are a person who loves to eat banana .

C . If you chosen strawberry ; that means you are a person who loves to eat strawberry .

D. If you chosen peach ; that means you are a person who loves to eat peach .

E. If you chosen orange ; that means you are a person who loves to eat orange .

P S : if u r hunting for me to kick me ............well.........I am still hunting for the person who sent me this.....!:mrgreen: