What's SPECIAL today????? :-) :-)

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by swaran, Oct 27, 2010.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi All,

"SPECIAL" - this word brings a lot of happiness in our lives..Special generally means something which is not usual or doesn't happen everyday but yes wen it happens,it brings a lot of happiness...

So share whats special today in ur life...it can be somethin like - The birthday of ur Little One,ur aniversary,ur promotion,u are leaving for a 2nd honeymoon with ur DH/DW,ur baby uttered her/his first words,u bought a new saree/suit that u were longing for,u received a love u card from ur hubby/wife,u found somethin that u were looking for a very long time...etc etc etc..

For me today is a special day as i received my promotion 2 days back and i am giving my DH a dinner treat and main thing is the first time both me and DH are going for dinner alone after DD's arrival...so today is special for me..

How abt u?..Share ur happiness

Last edited: Oct 27, 2010

2. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

Hi Swaran:

Congrats on your new promotion. Wish you have a wonderful date with your DH. BTW, the blogs on your DDs birthday were excellent dear. Thought of wishing you earlier but:hide: Have a great day.

For me, no special today, its a routine work.

P.S. May you get a good punch from your DD as you will be leaving her alone today. LOL...

3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks deepa...no we are not leaving DD alone as my ILs are not in town..taking her too ...donno how am gonna manage :hide:

and also dont forget to post abt ur special day wen it comes...

Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  4. Cuteprincess

Cuteprincess Silver IL'ite

Congrats on your promotion!!! Enjoy your Dinner. Do treat us too sometime :)
    For me its special today since I informed my cousins abt my pregnancy. Feel happy talking to everyone.

Btw..Nice thread:thumbsup

5. neelu12

neelu12 New IL'ite

Hey swaran congratulations on your promotion .
    Well today is special because my dd started addressing Dh as nanna(telugu term for father).My Dh is so happy,he has been longing for this:)he was so jealous all the time as she used to call me amma ,now that she said nanna ,he is so happy ,so it is definitely a special day for us.Your thread has given me the opportunity to share my joy.

Good Luck and enjoy your dinner dear.

Luv,
    Neelu.

6. padma777

padma777 Senior IL'ite

I cant say today as a special day, but it is different. I have learnt that my father who was suffering from chronic cough and suffocation now recoveres fully. In spite of taking allopathic medicines, tulsi, pepper etc no gain. Gradually he begins to recover which I have not noticed before. Now he feels better and fully cured. At the same time I feel much better than him seeing him comfortable.:)

7. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks and congradulations on ur pregnancy too...yeah getting wishes for pregnancy is a wonderfuk feelin :)

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Neelu,

Thanks for ur compliments..yes dear,my DD never used to say Appa ...she utters all words other than appa..for the past few days my DD has started calling Appa and my DH is very happy...he used to ask her to say "APppa"..hehhee...enjoy ur special day :)

9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Dear

thats indeed a wonderfull news...hope he recovers 100% very soon

10. Cuteprincess

Cuteprincess Silver IL'ite

HTML:
    thanks and congradulations on ur pregnancy too...yeah getting wishes for pregnancy is a wonderfuk feelin [IMG]http://www.indusladies.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif[/IMG]
    True swaran. Thanks a lot for your wishes. So how was ur Date?