1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

what to do with a childish husband?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by anurajiv, Jan 5, 2010.

1. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

You are very lucky.It requires a lot of energy to play with the kids.:bowdown

You should be happy that your hubby has the energy to play with the kids instead of sulking after coming from work.

If you feel that he is not spending time with you or not helping you in household works then speak to him and make him understand that you need his help.

Please do not say that as a mental disorder.We can say anything in anger but it is impossible to erase afterwards.:coffee

2. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Dear Anu,

Consider yourself lucky. Its a God given gift to be childlike at heart. Nothing can be more relaxing than being in the company of children. Im sure you dont want a husband who plonks himself infront of the TV when he gets back from work and leaving you with a cranky kid longing for father's attention!
    Enjoy your blissfully happy married life with your husband who not only has so much love for his kid he has enough to spare for other children.

Affly,
    Amma15

3. Guy

Guy New IL'ite

This post made me laugh. No offence intended. Consider yourself as a lucky girl to have a husband who has the good heart to play with his son & friends, you know, this would be your son's (and his) most cherished memory after some time.

I am a married guy in my thirties and i immensely enjoy playing with kids. and when we do we have to be at their wavelength to enjoy it.

if he enjoys doing it and it's not making him behave diffrently or he is not neglecting his responsibilities, why don't let him do it. He would be all the more happy for it.

you could also chip in one or two days and enjoy !. :d:rotfl