1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

what to do in anniversary

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by piu, Aug 13, 2007.

1. fiona

fiona Bronze IL'ite

hey thanks Rakshanta, its a great idea .thanks a lot for sharing your secret with me and others.:-D

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi piu,

Involve your NOSEY MIL in all your activities, be it anniversay, birthday, outings, may be she did not spend her youth with a dash of romance so she may be getting nosey and jealous........ many have the attitude I have not enjoyed so i will not let the other person also... Anyways, she is not going to be with you all your life............ be positive...........

I feel you should plan a beach outing, The old nose will sit on the sand roasting her ........ Whilst both you can plunge in to the sea for a swim or play........ (ideal dress code .. beachwear.. get for her also a trouser and loose Tee... ) hi hi.. Remember, when you busy she is going to take care of your baby.............

3. piu

piu New IL'ite

thank u Mal.my annivesary is gone in this 26th.Now I share u all how my day was going.
    Let u know ladies how the day was going.
    my hubby planned his anniversay with his mom!:confused:
    he invite all cousins of him to a chineese restaurent.after having launch he was playing cards with his male cousin till dinner:clap .In that time I was alone with my son...browsing net:cool:after dinner he read novels n browsing net all the night........I felt as lonely as I regular feel:mrgreen: .

4. rakshantha

rakshantha New IL'ite

hi piu

Hey felt very sorry for u. I really dont get why husbands cant understand our feelings. I just hope and pray that at least ur next anniversary should be a memorable one.

Do not loose hope and try to talk with ur husband about ur feelings. May be he will listen one day.

Regards
    Rakshantha (aka) Sangeetha

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hey Piu,

Do not sulk, common girlie, you are not worth all that,,. and he is not the world.. there are many things that can make a person happy. And for your coming anniversary take that old hat out and follow all my suggestions, she will realise its time to retire..... I am positve so should be you.. Sulking and crying is not the solution to problems... have a positive attitude that you are going to win this... and you willl........... :yes: :yes: