What to do for Sumangali dosham in Horoscope

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by RamyaHari2009, Feb 10, 2015.

1. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

What to do for Sumangali dosham in Horoscope?

Hi,

Need help & clarification.....

One of our astrologers checked our horoscopes(my DH & myself) and told that my DH has sumangali dosham in his horo.......[​IMG]

My mother-in-law passed away 5-6 years back as sumangali and only my father-in-law is there now.
    That time my DH was not married , but used to do Sharadham regurlarly w/o fail

Only for first anniversary[​IMG] after she passed away, they did sumangali prathanai and after that they have not done it seems....[​IMG]

Could this have caused this dosham?

But after our marriage we are doing it regurlarly after shradham- i.e, after sharadham next day or 1 day later we do sumangali prathanai- we invite 5 or 7 sumangalis and prepare food(vadai, paysam.....etc- like how it is needed for a proper sumangali prathanai ) and then give sarees, bangles....etc , to the sumangalis whom we invite

Actually one of my relative told that on a Friday we should invite one sumangali and offer food and give red saree....

Is there anything else we need to do for this dosham- experts from ILites could you please give me any suggestion/tips on this?

We are TTC for last 3 years and not happening- am so worried if this dosham could be the cause?
    [​IMG]

2. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Hi, Pl. provide both of your details.