1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What shud be my next step?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mithy232, Jan 21, 2010.

1. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

This is my previous post
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/married-life/59691-need-clarification-divorce-reason.html

Life changed so much for me.........

I lost my job.....my visa got rejected....my fiancé went abroad for his education. My MBA plans went waste. Its been 7 months....I tried so much to do something and again faced just failures. I didn't know what to do next. I am so upset. Life takes unexpected turns and now I don't have the strength to fight against it.

I am confused why always my career plans sucks. I wanna prove myself but nothing works. I don't believe in horoscopes/astrology. But I am always said I cannot go for work and am gonna stay at home and enjoy my family life. Same happened and I am happy that I really met such a person with whom I am going to share a wonderful life. But what about my career? What God expects from me?? !:bang

Help me elites.....

2. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Why did your MBA plans get spoiled? Is it not possible to apply to more schools or something like that? Are you and your fiance planning on living outside of India? If so, would it be possible for you to go to school abroad in that country and then find a job after finishing MBA?

There's nothing wrong with staying home and enjoying family life. But there's nothing wrong in wanting a career either. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

p.s. Wanted to add.... about finding job and school and all that in US. I'm currently doing MBA here and I'm hosting a career fair at my school with over 100 employers.... all coming to recruit students from my school. What I'm saying is, I feel it's much easier to find a job in US if you have done some type of schooling here, because the alumni network and career fair events are very helpful.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  3. lovelylife

lovelylife New IL'ite

"Whatever Happens, Happens for good"

"When one doors closes, anothe opens"...Please be aware...

Regarding your other post about the "Relationship" with Uncle...

Don't understand why should you worry about the threat from your Mami when as you claim "You are innocent"...

Madiyil Kanagam illavittal , vazhiyil Bayam enn?!

If it has never happened...how can she prove it?...Even if she proves something (Hypothetically) i don't think the compenation differs....May be it can just be the solid grounds for getting a divorce easily...

But one thing seems bit odd....Maybe ONLY you know answer for that question.....

How come veryone seems to have an impression that you have "Improper" relationships all through your life, including your parents?!!!

Something about you / some actions should be a root cause of this impression...

Have you anlysed and tried to set it right..IF you are really Innocent!

4. neha1

neha1 Silver IL'ite

are you in india now?? why don't you try for jobs in india(or wherever u are) and keep continuing ur job...also,re apply for ur visa..... can't u apply for MBA again??

sometimes,it is true dat we need to go thru such phases...they will only make u stronger in life....

5. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

hi all,

thanks for your replies.

I went for visa interview thrice but I couldn't convince the visa officers. My visa got rejected coz of my low academic profile but I had good work history. I spent all my hard earned money in applying for the b-schools. Now game over!

Convincing others that I am talented is a frustrating job. I did that too many times. Now I am actually trying to convince myself which is quite easy :)

@asuitablegirl, thanks for your info. May be I can give it a thought once I get married.