What Nutrition They Have?

Discussion in 'Recipe Central' started by Thyagarajan, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

What nutrition they have?

upload_2023-2-14_13-48-16.jpeg

A robust young energetic African family far away from advanced civilisation is full of verve .
    They remain robust despite worst scenario in their land close to greenwhich.
    What are their healthy practices and food they eat?
    Any guess? They hardly visit hospitals.
    Hardly use English medicines.
    Nature lovers.
    Embellished.​

anika987 likes this.

2. swarnamary

swarnamary Gold IL'ite

healthy Organic veggie items... :thumbup::thinking::thinking:

What others????

anika987 and Thyagarajan like this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Firstly they look awesome! Secondly am sure the pic is a bit photoshopped but nevertheless amazing family..happy and nice vibe they give.Their daughter is adorable!

Living in nature and doing physical hardwork is enough to keep one mentally and physically stable..IMO hands down best way to
    Live away from
    Civilization.

God bless them!

Thyagarajan and swarnamary like this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Indeed. Among fisher folk in coastal area of Maharashtra i have seen men and women look mighty strong and robust and fair complexion. A staff of my office from fisher folk in Then Bombay now Mumbai invited me for her wedding.

I reached her home which was wedding venue. After reaching her home only i realised she is from fishing community. She made me sit with other few invitees to lunch and first item served on stitched palm leaf was a rainbow coloured fish. OMG.

BEAUTIFUL BRIDE served colourful fish and i being vegetarian, just stood up and told her so and was about to leave. She requested me to atleast have some drink. But drink was “thadi” a mere smell of it churned my stomach. But then i was surrounded by all beautiful fair complexioned ladies and handsome young strong men coaxing me to have the drink! Simple living high thinking!

anika987 and swarnamary like this.
  5. godsgp

godsgp Silver IL'ite

Genetics are foremost.People of african origin have very athletic and robust builts.Skin texture and quality ,agelessness are all better.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. pawarju

pawarju Bronze IL'ite

healthy lifestyle matters a lot... no junk food or oily food..... lots of NOs...
    So i feel .... we are going to live once... enjoy life and never compare yourself to others... we are all are unique

anika987 and Thyagarajan like this.
  7. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Healthy life style matters.

I've been to many African countries and witnessed their lifestyle. They mostly detached from the western life, and are so close to the nature. They are immune to diseases and their bodies can withstand hunger, thirst and several other natural urges.
    They are beautiful on their own, and most importantly look very young to their age.

Nevertheless, the picture you shared does not look natural. They look like professional models living in the cities, if not in the western countries.
    This is not how a healthy African looks like though!

[​IMG]

This is how an average African family will look like

shreepriya, anika987 and Thyagarajan like this.