1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Movie did you Watch Today????????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Victoryman, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

8 A.M. Metro - Hindi May 2023 release, came on OTT May 2024. I googled "where to watch 8 a.m. Metro" like a million times the past 12 months. Was so happy to read the OTT release date for Zee5. Resubscribed to Zee5. Movie didn't show up. Then, was figuring out how to get India VPN... Friends had recommended the movie after watching it in flights to India. I even found a vague shady website with very bad print. Anyway, finally, thought let me check in einthusan.. and surprise surprise, it was there.

I had watched the trailer so many times, I am a big fan of Gulshan Devaiah since long, and of Saiyami Kher after seeing her in the cricket movie Ghoomer. 8 A.M. Metro was OK. Reasonable acting, predictable yet interesting story, and a sort of twist in the second half. But overall, it felt lacking. Nice to watch if unable to find any other movie readily. Or, nice as an in-flight movie when you can't sleep.

paru123 and vidhyalakshmid like this.
  2. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

I have watched 8 AM Metro - OK one. Little slow moving !

Rihana likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

Stands Released malayalam movie
    Thalavan. Rave reviews .
    Just for info

paru123 likes this.
  4. paru123

paru123 Gold IL'ite

Excellent movie. Malayalam - Thalavan

5. paru123

paru123 Gold IL'ite

8 Am Metro is a good movie. Very slow in the start, twist in the end made me sad.

6. gamma50g

gamma50g Gold IL'ite

Watched King Richard on Netflix after a long time. Blown away by the theme and acting by everyone. Must watch inspiring movie not to be missed

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Varshangallukku Shesham (malayalam) - Period film. How two friends came to Madras from Kerala with the dream of shining in Kollywood (one is a writer and the other is a musician) and how they depart from each other - that`s the story. One keep on searching the other. Nice sets of 70s kollywood and lodge life. OK to watch

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

Thanks for mentioning this. I was staying in a lodge whose inmates were all employed in near by offices. I had almost a dozen south Indian friends there. A few were my engg batch mates too. I have lots of anecdotes connected to my period of stay in lodge. I would write snippets connected to that period when I was a bachelor.

vidhyalakshmid likes this.
  9. pawarju

pawarju Silver IL'ite

Here in UAE we wait to see Indian Movies and we never miss a single Indian ( any language ) movie...

chanchitra and Thyagarajan like this.
  10. paru123

paru123 Gold IL'ite

Aavesham malayalam movie. Excellent movie. Fahad fasil acting is superb. Seeing the ragging n violence I twice stopped watching it. But then heard good reviews,so I resumed watching and enjoyed it thoroughly. Superb comic timings. I have not laughed like this watching a movie in a very long time.

chanchitra and Thyagarajan like this.