1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Movie did you Watch Today????????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Victoryman, Jan 4, 2009.

1. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

The night agent. A very good watch.

2. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Malayalam movie 2018 everyone is a hero. Beautiful movie.

3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hindi movie Friday Night Plan - teen movie about two brothers who secretly attend a party after their mother (Juhi Chawla) goes on a business trip. Time-pass, watchable. Holds your attention in some parts. Ninad Kamat as the portly sub-inspector brings comic relief that is thankfully not too predictable. Good to see Irrfan Khan's son Babil Khan act well. Wishing him a successful career. Felt bad to think of Irrfan Khan not living to see his son acting in films.

vidhyalakshmid and KashmirFlower like this.
  4. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Let`s get married - Tamil movie. Very slow and dragging. But the theme is very relevant today. Heroine wants to test the future mother-in-law before deciding about the marriage whether both will get along or not. Second half is very cinematic with the novice director.

meepre likes this.
  5. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Watched Telugu web series Kumari Srimathi season 1 on Amazon prime. I thought it would be a routine story when my cousin recommended about this but I liked to watch when the first scene of episode started. Nithya Menon is the protagonist of the story and I feel I don't need to introduce her acting skills here.
    The story is about a simple, village middle class, self respected business woman and it shows how she achieved her aim. The unique story line, emotions among characters and engaging story made me watch the entire season in one go. Written by Srinivas Avasarala and debue direction by Gomtesh Upadhye. All characters had done justice to their roles and I'm eagerly waiting to watch season 2.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2023
    shravs3 and vidhyalakshmid like this.
  6. gamma50g

gamma50g Gold IL'ite

I watched Nonstop on Netflix. I typically like action movies and I enjoyed this one too. Its plot is gripping with an unexpected twist.

7. Marun

Marun Platinum IL'ite

NUN 2 - not as expected. Another drag and just a money scoop!

8. vidhyalakshmid

Miss Shetty and Mr Poli Shetty (telugu) - Heroine is not in favor of marriage, but wants to get a child through IUI. Her search for a suitable guy only for that purpose is the theme. Modern theme with hilarious screenplay. Navin acted naturally and the dialogues make us chortle. No violence and no masala.

KashmirFlower, Mistt and Rihana like this.
  9. vidhyalakshmid

I love to hear the village accent telugu which I never heard except in movies. Storyline is also good. As usual Nithya did her best. I am also waiting to watch season 2.

Mistt likes this.
  10. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Watched it today. Well directed movie and great dialog delivery. After a long time, I found comedy in a movie really funny and not at all cheesy. Nice light handling of a modern topic. I also liked the acting by all the parents and her mentor/boss in the restaurant.

vidhyalakshmid likes this.