1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Movie did you Watch Today????????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Victoryman, Jan 4, 2009.

1. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

saw malayalam movie "Paleri Manikyam: Oru Pathirakolapathakathinte Katha" superb movie directed by Ranjith and great triple role performance by the superstar mamooty

2. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

We watched this hindi movie!! Dil to Baccha Hain Ji.....its funny one....some part of it sounded true...but the ending was cinematic which ensured that the viewers dont feel disappointed....
    [​IMG]

3. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

saw malayalam movie "Atmakadha"..featuring Srinivasan...superb heart-wrenching, emotional, movie and great performances by all lead characters...

4. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

watched a movie named " seducung mr perfect" . its actually a half english-half korean movie with english subtitles. such a sweet movie i have seen in a long time. i strongly recommend it.:)

5. SriVidya75

We watched this hindi movie...No one Killed Jessica.....what else can I say....atleast amglad after those many years of waiting to get justice...finally they got it..but when I read some more about this case online, I have come to know that the guy was released on parole..no idea whether these days judgement is just given but not really followed or executed..as we see even most of the film stars who had donemajor damage are out on streets partying

[​IMG]

6. aniwils

aniwils New IL'ite

Saw the movie Dhobi Ghat (Mumbai Diaries) by Kiran Rao.
    Its not at all the usual hindi masala movie. I'm sure of one thing- you will either love it or you'll get so thoroughly bored that you won't wait till its end. There is no middle way.
    The movie is about four characters living in Mumbai, who flit across each other's lives. There is no definite storyline.In fact a more appropriate title would've been Mumbai Diaries, since the movie is like a filmed version of a few pages torn from a diary of Mumbai.
    Superlative performances from all four main actors- three new, one is of course Amir Khan. Prateik - Smita Patil's son- is too good. In fact the three new comers have really outshone Amir Khan!

7. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

saw malayalam movie "All the best"..just OK movie

8. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

saw malayalam movie "Sahkudumbam Shyamala" starring Urvashi...an average time pass movie

9. SriVidya75

We watched this Telugu movie....Alaa Modalaindi...it was super funny and cute and lovely...simple but really good entertainer...

[​IMG]

10. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

saw malayalam movie "Advocate Lakshmanan - Ladies Only". OK movie...