What motivates you to be a working Woman?

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by spuppala, Nov 14, 2011.

1. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Being a busy mom,a responsible partner and DIL,you are juggled up with so many problems and being extremely busy all the day..At the end of the day do you feel good about your job..do you feel that you are missing your your personal life?

Are YOU really interested in continuing your job?

If yes,please share what is it which keeps you motivated to move ahead ?
    If not,tell what are the things that make you demotivated?

Cheers!

2. preethadg

preethadg Senior IL'ite

I love to continue to work till I can, because , through work I can meet different people with different ideas abt life. I am financially independent. Can support my family, being confident. Got new friends after school and college life.

2 people like this.
  3. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hi Preethadg,

Welcome to the thread and thanks for sharing your views..
    Thats good to hear you to continue your job..Yes all that you told was correct..We can be more confident and independent..As long as we can it better to get engaged in some job and it improves us a lot in all means!

I wish you good luck !!

4. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

Though my full interest is on writing but still the family situations need to be considered beyond our passion and hence that pushes me to work..

to settle down the loan utilized for my education from bank and to stop getting the same for my younger sister.

i need to work otherwise my full focus will be on writing and yes i love to be recognized as a writer rather than working under someone in a company..

Family situations are the main reason that pushes most women to work like me..

sorry since you asked for motivating if you think this is not related to the thread you can ignore them...

but i am sure working may increase our self confidence and attitude towards people..

getting onto experience the thrill:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  5. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hi Yams,

Thats great to hear about you working for the sake of helping your family..Yes you can clear all your loans without putting stress on your parents and also help you sister..i appreciate you for this!

Also you will definitely find some time to continue writing as i can see that passion in you..I wish you good luck for your future endeavours!!

1 person likes this.
  6. kiranavvari

kiranavvari Gold IL'ite

I want to continue to work till I can, because first it gives me financial independence, so I need not depend on anyone for my small pleasures. Though I dont' need a luxurious life, but I dont want to sacrifice small pleasures of life for lack of money.

As I do so much hard work, and able to manage all the responsibilities, I feel confident that I can achieve something. This gives lot of positive aspiration to think that Life is just begun, and I still have time to achieve those dreams which I was dreaming for years during college days (I want to be a enterprenuer).

And, another thing is my mind becomes so much occupied that I can easily escape of those nasty petty things that keeps bugging for long time otherwise.

Initially, I was a kind of person, who try to judge people behavior, what is right and what is wrong. And, used to think that people around me should always be right (the right what I used to think as right). But now, I understood that different people behave differently, I just need to accept. This mindset came only after I met so many people around me. When I started to accept this kind of behavior, I am independent of some emotional pressure.

I also get to learn so many new things as we meet different people, from different cultures, and through trainings also, so I just love my job. I love learning new things.

3 people like this.
  7. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

thats a lovely catch kiran dear-yes we can learn so many things by just meeting new people from diff parts of the world..

Thanks a lot for sharing you thoughts ..Wish you have a happy life ahead!!

8. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

I work because it gives me the best of both the worlds. When I work in office I get the confidence that apart from domestic work I can prove my mettle in other fields too. Since my job is customer oriented I get a chance to deal with people from different walks of life and interact with them. I try to find solutions to different problems which keeps my mind active. At home I forget my job and be a full time mother and wife. I cook my family`s favourite dishes and try out new recipes I learnt from friends and web. I love my profession and family.

1 person likes this.
  9. VaibhaviB

VaibhaviB Junior IL'ite

Hi All
    Firstly I dont want to waste my education & yes currently I am working with pvt company & no kids yet but in forth coming days I will definitely try to be an Entreprenuer where I can achieve work-life balance.
    Also one more thing inspires me that is my MOM... She had worked for 36yrs managing her family.. Looking at her I feel like that's my motivational centre.

1 person likes this.
  10. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hi Vaibhavi,

All the best for your future plans and kudos to your mom for such a long commitment.
    Keep going gal..