What life all about?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Bpremalatha, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Bpremalatha

Bpremalatha Gold IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am actually confused to know, whats life all about, why do we struggle, go behind something which not so true.
    Fed up with this life.
    Its so very true, Life is beautifully, with immense pleasure in itself. All in the world are good,
    Its pleasant to talk, see them.
    But Why do I feel so?

2. SensitiveHeart

SensitiveHeart New IL'ite

Hi Premalatha,
    I can understand why you feel so... I have been there several times myself. Hopefully it is just a phase of life :)

3. Bpremalatha

Bpremalatha Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the reply, Doesnot know, whether this phase ends when.

4. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

Dear
    Such thoughts come to all. It shows we are ready for philosophical introspection to understand real purpose of life.
    Read good books by thinkers, listen to wise people. When we are older, hopefully we will get answers.
    Good luck.

5. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Premalatha,
    All of us(well, most of us) go through this phase. Like Swarna said, read a lot of books, keep an open mind and never let the mind stagnate or get monotonous with day to day chores, life will become interesting :thumbsup. If you get a chance, read this book, 'who will cry when you die' by Robin Sharma. It's like the modern Gita! If only everyone follows all that said in that book, life would be lot more meaningful!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  6. lollipop

lollipop Bronze IL'ite

Its very difficult to explain.It means the whole world, my arena and beyond....:drowningit means the sun,it means the moon,it means the sky and the ground....:).It means all the happiness:)and the tears!!!!It's all the laugh:biglaughand sometimes the loneliness which makes me crazy:crazy sometimes a daring adventure and sometimes a big zero 00000.Sometimes full of love to make believe all the lies:rotfland sometimes wondering "WHO AM I????"

1 person likes this.
  7. renvem

renvem Senior IL'ite

life is all abt living :)....in one threat u said u want to enjoy ur death....first learn and enjoy life....everything is a phase..but u are the controller...change things around if u don't like something

make some friends...find ppl in need and help them.....be busy....read a lot, watch movies, meet ppl....or else just go out on long walks and watch how ppl live

1 person likes this.
  8. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Prema,
    That phase happen when we are at a junction in life it means some transition is gonna happen and make us ready for it....It will end once we learn to take our life as it comes with a pinch of salt....

1 person likes this.
  9. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear Bpremalatha
    For some people the struggle is with themselves, with their emotions, self-confidence, or depression. Others are bombarded and attacked by situations of the world. No matter how difficult our struggles, there is always hope. No matter how long we’ve fought to overcome our hardship, there is always hope. The trick to finding hope is to look in the right place...be surrounded by friends, make new friends, share with them your problems, be active, sleep well, eat well, eat healthy, inculcate hobbies, persue old hobbies,pamper yourself, love your body...this wrold still has a lot of unadulterated people...we still have hope.
    Mega

2 people like this.
  10. Bpremalatha

Bpremalatha Gold IL'ite