What is your most favorite gift... - Poll for Nov 27th to Dec 3rd, 2005

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by Induslady, Nov 28, 2005.

What is your most favorite gift to receive from your significant other?

1. Dresses

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Flowers

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  3. Jewelry

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  4. Other

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Ladies,

With the holiday season coming up shortly, we thought we would poll this week about receiving gifts. Especially isn't it exciting to receive gifts from your significant other? Let's take a poll about what is your favorite gift to be received from your significant other. It will be great if you can also share "why" that's your most favorite.

Let's take the poll and share views...

Last edited: Nov 28, 2005

2. jyoti

jyoti New IL'ite

My husband's choice is always good on me!

I love to receive dresses as gift from my husband. They are always good on me and I get so excited when he gets me those that exactly fit me.

Ladies, share your views too...

- Jyoti

3. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

gifts are gifts, whatever it is........

Hi Ladies,

The most cherished gift from my hubby would be the poem he wrote to me during our dating period. I've preserved it along with the rose that he'd given.

The other one that I cherish is a finger ring from oyzter bay - which was my engagement ring.

My hubby never shops alone. Most of the time we do shopping together and he selects my clothes. After marriage he kinda stopped (no time/ patinece for shopping) giving any gifts for Bdays or Anniversaries but the above gifts make me feel so content that I wouldn't expect anythingelse from him.

Surprisingly, he bought a beautiful handbag for me for my previous Bday- this must be after a gap of 7yrs and I was thrilled..

Now its me who gives surprise gifts for his Bdays - the role has changed and its something I really, really enjoy.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2005
  4. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

various gifts

My hubby gifts me on my birthdays and sometimes on our wedding anniversaries.Since ours was a love marriage,before the wedding,he used to gift me dresses,handbags,watches etc. For 2 wedding anniversaries,he gifted me earrings and chains.For my last birthday,he surprised me by gifting me a watch (at 12 midnight)which he had bought aboard a Singapore Airlines flight which he had taken just the day before!

Cheers

5. vinu

vinu Junior IL'ite

Enjoy all gifts!

I actually enjoy all the gifts from my husband. I get excited and feel happy for the time spent on choosing them for me.

I get various gifts apart from dresses & jewellery like handbag, wallets, shoes, perfumes, etc. Everthing is good.