1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

What Is Your “weakness” When It Comes To “food”?

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by anika987, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Madhurima21

Madhurima21 Gold IL'ite

Again Rayalaseema spl mirchi bajji mirchi-bajji.jpg

Deepsmara, Thyagarajan and anika987 like this.
  2. Madhurima21

Madhurima21 Gold IL'ite

3. Madhurima21

Madhurima21 Gold IL'ite

And finally this filter coffee for @anika987 for starting this tempting thread:clap2: Filter_coffee.jpg

4. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

Always research is going on I. Our house to find good coffe been. Yesterday we brought coffee powder which is 20 $ per kg which is amazing ..

anika987 and Madhurima21 like this.
  5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:One can count their weakness for regular and exotic - not quixotic- recipes video from @krishnaamma posts in link
    My Recipe Videos !

Numerous items easy to follow and well demonstrated items of “weakness” category from Indian cuisine.

GOD - you had created tongues to destroy bodies!

anika987 and Madhurima21 like this.
  6. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Vah re vah!

This looks tooo good!!

Madhurima21 likes this.
  7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Madhurima21 likes this.
  8. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Madhurima21 likes this.
  9. Caughtinbetween

Caughtinbetween Gold IL'ite

this month i was going a little easy on my carbs hoping to restart a moderate carb IF from Jan 1st and now this thread from you anika throws my plans out of the window :)
    i am a foodie but dont crave anything enough to make it for myself.
    however for the first time i think during my pregnancy i craved for khasta moong dal kachori the kind we get in bikanerwala or gangour sweet shops ... stars didnt align and i could not eat it all the while even though was living in the middle of a hundred indian restaurants around. then bikanerwala opened nearby and omg the kachoris were definitely close to what we get in india .
    this is also my favorite from there , the raj kachori variety.[​IMG]
    i am not a sweets loving person except for this one milkcake which is part dark and part lighter in color.

[​IMG]

then dal baati ...such a long time its been ...years together ...haven't had one ...i think this weekend at least i must get dal baati for myself ...since marriage its only south indian meals mostly when eating out to accommodate everyone or common paneer , curries , chhole etc .[​IMG]

then i also miss all the street food that i would munch on while visiting S.I during my summer vacations during childhood days. first always is lemon/coke soda in green glass bottles with a marble in it that i would have at my grandparents place [​IMG]
    i sorely missed the feel of drinking soda from that bottle after we would return home ... next is the mango tandara that i would buy from vijayawada station ...omg i would get a fixed budget only to buy these ..i would save up to buy as many as i can before we board the train back home .[​IMG]

then i would always get my favorite chakodi's from a corner shop next to my grand parents home
    and finally this one boondi mixture sold in little packets at that shop .. i would again buy so many and bring back with me

i am a masala tea person only but H got very happy since our local indian groceries started to keep aruku , narusu , cothas coffee in stock .... but honestly i could never understand the kind of love or craze for coffee taste .

i really feel i should now eat as many of these possible before the year ends :)

10. Caughtinbetween

Caughtinbetween Gold IL'ite

i didnt know that there is a limit of 5 pictures in one post ... hence here are the rest !

Attached Files:

Rihana, anika987 and Thyagarajan like this.