1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What is the sweetest thing your brother or sister ever did you?

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by meghasharma84, Aug 21, 2010.

1. meghasharma84

meghasharma84 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Raksha Bandhan is around the corner. So, I just wanted us to share the sweetest thing your siblings ever did for you?

My brother does this sweetest thing of bringing a gift from his own pocket money every year on my birthday. And they are absolutely adorable gifts that I will cherish for my entire life.

Tell me about yours.

2. happyalways

happyalways Senior IL'ite

Hi

My brother has done a lot of sweet things for me. To begin with he used to give me company when I was studying for my std 12th exams and would prepare coffee for me to keep me awake despite the fact that he was in 10th std that time. He used to finish off my record note books as I am very very poor in drawing and he is good at it and most of all when we were in college (we studied in different cities, stayed in hostels and used to meet only on occasions) he will cancel his visit if I could not make it and everytime we met he used to say "I wrote a letter to you but forgot to post" and he would give it to me in person:rotfland the way he cried one full day after I got married and left my maternal home. My sweet bro, his very thought brings a smile on my face.

3. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Sweet things he did to me....

He make juices for me when I am sick. That is very sweet.... :)
    Take me to places wherever I want to go...Pick up and drop service.
    Protect me a lot...sometimes dominating :rant
    Listens to my blah blah blah stories...
    Take pictures of me so that I could send it to my DF. In return he gets payment - Chicken biriyani :-D
    etc etc.......... Lovely brother :biggrin2:

4. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

And he suggests beautiful songs for you and DF. Thats lovely :)

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  5. iamsudha

iamsudha Senior IL'ite

Is this a kid brother? Your lines made me miss my kid brother.

I had to call and talk with him right away. He was giving me pointers on the egg recall (in the US) and how to be safe.....:)

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  6. OOPALL

OOPALL Silver IL'ite

For me, now I have my brother''s cherished memories and love to live by as he is no more. What a wonderful person he was...kind to all and loved everyone. Miss him a lot.

Oopall

7. Parkavi

Parkavi New IL'ite

I used to go in nite shifts.. while in home.. my bro will take care of every noise.. he will close the door tight.. switching on fan... getting bedsheets... to allow me to sleep nicely.... :) (really sweet na)....

And he will nudge my mom to wake me up from afternoon nap to have lunch.... (i wont wake up.. i enjoy hearing my bro saying.. ma ava sapdama thoongara elupu sapda sollu... for every 10mins....)

He is my first teacher.. bit tough too :rant

So much of care and love.. but he doesnt show anything directly to me...

I just adore him ...:)

8. enlightened

enlightened Bronze IL'ite

Although I do not have a brother and only one younger sister, I have always cherished her.She is one sweet thing God has gifted me.She has been with me through thick and thin but the best was when my first one was born she was with me throughout my stay in the hospital.God bless her!!

Deepa.

9. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

My brother though 5 yrs younger to me he is very caring and protective. I can never ever in my life forget this when I fell ill very badly and was in ICU and he was not in town when parents told him he rushed and came at the earliest and was there for the whole 15 days inspite of regular comeback calls from his office. And finally to be there, he quit his job and told them that he can not come as his sister is hospitalized. He went after I was discharged to handover his resignation only..

whenever I remember this allwaz there are tears in my eyes and really lucky to have a bro like this :).He is priceless!!!. Love my Bro...sooooo muchhh...