1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

what is the spirit behind you?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by skalluri, Mar 12, 2010.

1. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

2. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Dear Sujata my hugs to you, feel the small happiness around you, count your blessings, thank god for everything, even this problem maybe he wanted us to learn something from it.
    say prayers, and ask god for ways of solvating this troublesome time,when everything looks blue, and mind refuses --to let any type of happiness enter, i mean the small ones, like seeing a funny movie looking,and talking to children, around you,-------if you can talk about your troubles to someone whom you trust,listen to mild songs, anything to keep your mind from getting frustrated and helpless -------------REMEMBER this too will pass,it is a time of test, by god to see how you accept change and fight back too ig nothing accepting his trails as you stride, everyone goes trough this but in different degrees and times,----------but we are always under his protective eyes.

Attached Files:

3. parusabari

parusabari Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Yes life has got its high and lows. We feel if we get the things desired we are happy and if we dont get it then we tend to be upset. Think of everyday as A new bright happy day. Move around....speak out your worries to someone confidential........let out all the frustration and sadness. Surrender to the Almighty.............the creator of this great universe.........When he has taken care of us from birth till this time wont he guard us even further. The answer is defy he will protect us always ma.
    Be cheerful.........dont worry. There will a colourful rainbow emerging soon in front of you.

Love,
    Parvathi.

4. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

Dear,

You don't have to search for it elsewhere.

Its within you. The power of faith on yourself, God and your loved ones.

5. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

Dear Radhika, Knot2Share, Sathya, Malliga, Parvathi, Aruna,

Thanks for your moral support. Your replies are giving me comfort. My family is facing tough phase of life like threats of police complaint and threat to my brothers job from my sis in law family, we are conservative, sensitive people who dont involve in others matters and these issues are disturbing us alot. and I am praying God that if not solve the problem, atleast give us strength to face the challenges and protect us.

My signature is always my prayer to God to give me Wisdom of Life no matter what are the consequences.

Thanks again to each and everyone for taking time and supporting me here. God bless you.:bowdown

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"