1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

What is one thing that women worry the most?

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by coolblues, Mar 5, 2013.

1. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

+ 1 same here..

1 person likes this.
  2. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

Agree with Gaythri - every phase in a woman's life has its own set of worries. Currently, I worry about my parents and the health problems related with their advancing age.

1 person likes this.
  3. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Every phase of our life has different set of worries. Currently am worried mostly about being able to conceive and also growing in my career.

2 people like this.
  4. lovelylife2013

lovelylife2013 Senior IL'ite

As a daughter - after marriage worry a lot thinking of mother who is alone at hometown. (She cant shift with us as she has a job and home in our place)

1 person likes this.
  5. Tashsin

Tashsin Gold IL'ite

About my son and hubby....
    And also for MIL what new game she is planing in her mind against me....

5 people like this.
  6. crunch

crunch New IL'ite

Others. We worry about others all the time. This could be mom, child, husband, dad, neighbor, house help, someone we met 2 mins ago who shared a sob story. I think worrying comes from a very particular place - the feeling of being helpless. We feel so empowered when we solve a problem for someone else, make someone else's life a wee bit better, make our child smile, make siblings get along better. When we can't we feel helpless. Helplessness + guilt I think pretty much summarizes my life and that of many others I've known. I could write a book on guilt alone and how many times my friends or I encounter that villain every hour. I think men move on a little easier and get distracted a little better as well. They don't dwell. We do. I don't think we worry about ourselves enough.

5 people like this.
  7. attentivegirl

attentivegirl Silver IL'ite

Family related issues ..its there on every indian womens head.. spinning all day ...LOL

8. sandhyahande

sandhyahande Senior IL'ite

woman have so much worry first its their home second money,third childern education then in which company the childern are moving around,once education is over we worry about their job,next their marriage and then who much they are able to pull the relationship so on so forth----------other name of a woman is worry,but things will always fall in its place sooner or later lets not spoil our health and heart by worrying too much lets try to find solace in what we have.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. kurunjimalar

kurunjimalar Senior IL'ite

Every phase of my life had different worries.. First I was worried about getting married, getting a good husband and settling after marriage.. Now all that has happened..
    Now I am fully worried about getting pregnant soon.. Hope I will be pregnant soon

10. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

kurujimalar, worrying will not help you get pregnant soon. It will only add more stress which is not good for those who are TTC. Just relax.