1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What is happening to me ????

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Naksh, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

Ok Naksh, I started reading from this post so replying from here on.

I do feel that you should have taken her out even if she is pregnant. I fail to understand that what you meant that she got pregnant so cannot take her anywhere? Pardon me if I dont know some more facts like was it high risk pregnancy which was stopping you from taking her,? in that case she should be happy you were thinking of her and the baby, if not then I dont see any reason why you should not take her out during pregnancy.

Your first part where you said you had visa issue is understandable.

Going to movie in night can be not right depending where one lives and how one travels. And movie can be seen during day time on weekends too.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
  2. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

This is so true. Dwelling in past and finding faults or wallowing in sorrow is really bad habit which needs to break to make relationships better.

3. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

Are you saying she is manipulating you by crying, if not and she cries genuinely but often, please dont be insensitve towards that. Seeing someone crying one has to be comforting in actions and words. And also for the other person to reciprocate it gently and not act stubborn.

4. rkramadh

rkramadh New IL'ite

Naksh, please google "post partum depression" and determine if the baby blues are the cause of her tears (unless she was always that way!).

5. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Tridev for your time and posts.
    No, it was no high risk pregnancy. Normal one. It was cool. My ignorance is the culprit. Along with oen another factor that we live on 4th floor and no lift. I felt, 'better be safe than sorry' so, for the initial 4 four months of pregnancy we decided we would nto go anywhere and after which she had to travel to India.

As for movies part, yes day time on weekends. But i dont remember what i was doing then or what we were doing then.

No. She is not manipulative at all. Your these words caught me 'please dont be insensitve towards that' - i think i have been doing just the opposite to that. WIll take care of it.

Thanks Ramadh for the time and thoughts. I cannot be sure, if these 'tears' are from post partum depression or any other, cuz for one, she is that way (very very very to the infinity sensitive), and for the seconds, we are well past the period thats called 'post partum'. However, like you said I will google this up. Thanks.

6. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

My marriage has been, is and will be going very well. Am here for one reason.
    That delivery issue - Am seeing change and determination in her and sure she will not rake the past up agin. Now its my turn to return the gesture and will improve on myself. Thank You.