What is a 710 knob? Car Trouble (Blonde)

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by vinoran, Feb 12, 2009.

1. vinoran

vinoran Bronze IL'ite

Car Trouble (Blonde)
    What is a 710 knob?
    A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage.
    A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten knob.
    We all looked at each other and another customer asked, 'What is a seven-hundred-ten knob?' She replied, 'You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one... ‘She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.
    The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked 'is there a 710 on this car?'
    She pointed and said, 'Of course, its right there.' If you're not sure what a 710 knob is click on the link:
    ¨
    ¨
    ¨
    ¨
    ¨
    ¨
    ¨
    ¨
    ¨
    ¨
    ¨
    ¨
    <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype>[​IMG]bonk

www.hotautoweb.com/cogifs/710.jpg