1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What her mom didn't tell

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ananyakiran, Feb 27, 2014.

1. ananyakiran

ananyakiran Gold IL'ite

Dear Kelly, Because of ur efforts am sure ur son will be in a position to handle the hostel problems and stay , study peacefully there.
    My best wishes to him...

2. ananyakiran

ananyakiran Gold IL'ite

Thanks Padmini for the accurate advice in your comment.
    I appreciate your efforts!

3. ananyakiran

ananyakiran Gold IL'ite

Yup that's true.

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ananya,

Your snippet brings to light a very important subject to our attention. This has been previously discussed in our pages, but enough cannot be said about it.

First of all, let me congratulate you for this post has been nominated to the FP of the month by Rajinitk4! It's a good thing that Rajini nominated it for it will bring the post more into focus and everyone gets to read it. For, it is something that every one of us should be aware of and think about teaching the little ones about the ways of the world as far as touch and abusive behvior is concerned.

The video link is simply too good and very instructive. Actually, if the child can understand, one can make the child watch with an adult guidance. It has been put across very gently and in a child friendly way.

Sad that things have come to this and we should live in constant worry about such things!

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  5. ananyakiran

ananyakiran Gold IL'ite

Thanks Kamla,
    I am really honored that my post is nominated:p.
    I feel like a new member in IL family, accepted with love.
    But this time I want all the focus to be on the topic of my post.

I REQUEST ALL READER'S TO SHARE THIS POST, or atleast send the video link to everyone you know.
    Please be a part of spreading this message in attempt to save innocent children.

The last survey was done in 2007, after the shocking results, Very few measures have been undertaken in this regard.
    In my opinion many parents or siblings, family members still feel awkward about making this conversation with small kids.Few parents want to talk , but dont know how to approach this sensitive topic, so this video will really help them.

I THANK YOU ALL