1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

What happens in a Heart attack?

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by DrPreetha, Feb 21, 2014.

1. eagerfly

eagerfly New IL'ite

thank you so much drpreetha:)
    such a treasure u r in IL.
    its has given me hope and happiness.
    but i have quite more doubts and concerns dr. He is hard to change in terms of diet.he loves eggs and now i started to buy just white part alone here and he takes it.
    he usually takes garlic breads and croissants bun kind of with fruits anf yoghurts,on and off oats and cereals.
    he loves non veg and every weekend he is into meat,chicken.prawn and fish. he loves goat meat but chicken is added every week. i used to tel him to avoid nonveg but even im not able to resist the temptation and he says diet has nothing to do with psoriasis. and he says chicken is healthy per week.
    is it so? im sorry to trouble u again.

1 person likes this.
  2. eagerfly

eagerfly New IL'ite

Sister Saisakthi,
    uve took the time and pain in replying to mine and appreciating at the same.
    im humbled to receive ur blessings. Thank u so much

1 person likes this.
  3. DrPreetha

DrPreetha Gold IL'ite

Hai Eagerfly,
    Happy that my post has made you relieved.Dont think you are troubling me and back to the topic, chicken,fish,prawn,yoghurt is an absolute no to psoriasis.Goats meat is ok.Once a week taking mutton is not going to do any harm.Garlic bread is a good option.Regarding egg: much essentials are in yellow part and white is protein high.As your husband is having cholesterol high it is better you avoid.Tell him diet and regimen are the ones constituting psoriasis.If you dont regularise diet it goes on increasing symptoms.Instead of yoghurt let him take buttermilk.If he wants egg make it once a week and check particular day dinner to have garlic.meat give goat meat.As said earlier chicken and prawns is a big no.It is not must that he needs to avoid non veg.When he takes once in a week make the next day meals light with leafs.

4. eagerfly

eagerfly New IL'ite

Thanks a lot doctor!
    Sure i will follow your advice.
    I will look forward to you in future:)

1 person likes this.