1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

What do you love/hate about your partner?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by rena, Sep 15, 2007.

1. rena

rena New IL'ite

I love my husband because he is caring,loving and has the patience to cope with me,lol.
    Only thing I hate about him is he talks very less,only when he needs to not like me yap yapping away :)

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hai rena,

That is a nice thread...

love- he is very understanding,honest,caring..father,son,brother and husband all wrapped in one....
    Hate -is his laziness and tempers....:bangcomp:

3. MeenLoch

MeenLoch Silver IL'ite

Interesting !!!

Hate - He does not talk ? Same problem. Ratio is 100 : 1 line. Me on the left of ratio of course, Spends a lot, Sensitive, Uses tamil slangs to tease me

Love - Cooperating, Caring, Loving, Never expects anything, Soft, cute :), Works on perfecting himself like me..That s USP :) :)

4. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi Rena,
    I simply love my hubby, I never searched for a reason........because everything he does makes me love him...........
    Mine was kind of love at first sight, so can't say why I loved him and still loving him.
    Abt the hate part, once I will start doing that, I will loose everything.........
    So, I would just like to rectify something in your thread: Likes and Dislikes about your hubby instead of writing Love and Hate.
    There are things I dislike abt him, like ..............I really can't think a single one...........OK, yeah, :yes: he never likes to waste money on dresses as I do. I wished to have 365 dresses for 365 days of the year........but for my hubby 1/10 of 365 will be OK for one year........... and another one is that he loves to watch all wildlife programmes, all NGC/Animal planet programmes along with Govinda Movies that drives me crazy.............:bangcomp:
    Otherwise he is a man who does everything for our happiness........such a nice man.......touchwood..........
    Take care u all.

5. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

What I love about him: He is too patient for words,doesn't know how to get angry:-D ,always calm.

What I hate about him: He is too patient,even if I pour hot water on him,he will still sit like as though nothing happened.:bangcomp:

6. rs18

rs18 Senior IL'ite

Good Thread .....:)

I admire and want to really practice the patience and wisdom which he always accompanies to solve issues .

and i would appriciate if he could try himself to enjoy the way as i do he is bit calm and iam quite talkative.:-D

7. amsa

amsa New IL'ite

what i love about him:pre planned workholic,soft man
    what i hate in him:he never let me to tell from my side if quarrel happen b/w us,,,,apart from this he is really gud.:bangcomp:

8. ayeshanaaz

ayeshanaaz Junior IL'ite

I love him for his patience, and his sense of responsibility.

I hate him for not spending his time with me.

9. priyauc

priyauc Bronze IL'ite

Love- His patience and understanding
    Hate- He lives for others and doesnt communicate his feelings

10. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

as Meeta pointed out I would like to use likes and dislikes in place of love and hate.
    i like his patience and admire his knowledge in vast areas.
    I dislike him for the fact that he doesn't open up during stress times and he is not worldly-wise to deal with the problems.

sriniketan