1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What do you love/hate about your partner?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by rena, Sep 15, 2007.

1. rena

rena New IL'ite

I love my husband because he is caring,loving and has the patience to cope with me,lol.
    Only thing I hate about him is he talks very less,only when he needs to not like me yap yapping away :)

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hai rena,

That is a nice thread...

love- he is very understanding,honest,caring..father,son,brother and husband all wrapped in one....
    Hate -is his laziness and tempers....:bangcomp:

3. MeenLoch

MeenLoch Silver IL'ite

Interesting !!!

Hate - He does not talk ? Same problem. Ratio is 100 : 1 line. Me on the left of ratio of course, Spends a lot, Sensitive, Uses tamil slangs to tease me

Love - Cooperating, Caring, Loving, Never expects anything, Soft, cute :), Works on perfecting himself like me..That s USP :) :)

4. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi Rena,
    I simply love my hubby, I never searched for a reason........because everything he does makes me love him...........
    Mine was kind of love at first sight, so can't say why I loved him and still loving him.
    Abt the hate part, once I will start doing that, I will loose everything.........
    So, I would just like to rectify something in your thread: Likes and Dislikes about your hubby instead of writing Love and Hate.
    There are things I dislike abt him, like ..............I really can't think a single one...........OK, yeah, :yes: he never likes to waste money on dresses as I do. I wished to have 365 dresses for 365 days of the year........but for my hubby 1/10 of 365 will be OK for one year........... and another one is that he loves to watch all wildlife programmes, all NGC/Animal planet programmes along with Govinda Movies that drives me crazy.............:bangcomp:
    Otherwise he is a man who does everything for our happiness........such a nice man.......touchwood..........
    Take care u all.

5. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

What I love about him: He is too patient for words,doesn't know how to get angry:-D ,always calm.

What I hate about him: He is too patient,even if I pour hot water on him,he will still sit like as though nothing happened.:bangcomp:

6. rs18

rs18 Senior IL'ite

Good Thread .....:)

I admire and want to really practice the patience and wisdom which he always accompanies to solve issues .

and i would appriciate if he could try himself to enjoy the way as i do he is bit calm and iam quite talkative.:-D

7. amsa

amsa New IL'ite

what i love about him:pre planned workholic,soft man
    what i hate in him:he never let me to tell from my side if quarrel happen b/w us,,,,apart from this he is really gud.:bangcomp:

8. ayeshanaaz

ayeshanaaz Junior IL'ite

I love him for his patience, and his sense of responsibility.

I hate him for not spending his time with me.

9. priyauc

priyauc Bronze IL'ite

Love- His patience and understanding
    Hate- He lives for others and doesnt communicate his feelings

10. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

as Meeta pointed out I would like to use likes and dislikes in place of love and hate.
    i like his patience and admire his knowledge in vast areas.
    I dislike him for the fact that he doesn't open up during stress times and he is not worldly-wise to deal with the problems.

sriniketan