1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

What do you like? Share with Photos...

Discussion in 'Drawings / Sketchings / Photography' started by kaniths, May 22, 2015.

1. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Just to bump the thread... :p

Hey! :waveIf you have photos that you can relate with your likings... Pls share! No worries abt the photo quality, as long as the photo is yours! :)

2. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

@gitasharma Hi! You like gardening isn't? Will you b interested to post here some of your photos that reflect your gardening spirit?

The idea is to have at least one continues common / open thread, allowing all members to contribute, like the gossip / chit chat / song threads etc... But for photography!

Thanks :) No compulsion though, ignore if you are not interested! All this, just to keep the photo forum always alive! Never mind otherwise... :)

3. MyselfandI

MyselfandI Silver IL'ite

friends when you post in regional languages, please also post the translated text in English, other wise its difficult to understand the flow, thanks for sharing kaniths

1 person likes this.
  4. gitasharma

gitasharma Gold IL'ite

DSC01638.JPG DSC01588.JPG DSC02478.jpg DSC01568.JPG DSC01527.JPG sure would like to .not clear about what u mean u mean my pics while gardening or pics of my garden with narration like my herb corner kitchen garden fruits/ bonsai rareflowers etc

2 people like this.
  5. gitasharma

gitasharma Gold IL'ite

Gardening has been my passion since childhood.we lived in a big quarters with lots of space and my dad used to do gardening on weekend and I would join him.
    then we moved to a flat and then my education marriage and so on so had given up. Then built a small house but did not have much space so I started my terrace garden almost 25yrs ago .At that point in time not much access to info and also everyone thought I'm crazy. but I told myself my house my money my pleasure who cares. I also had a lawn up there just 3 yrs ago I removed it now planning on redoing once the summer is over.
    My garden and collection has grown over the years . I used to travel overseas a lot till 4 yrs ago they were business trips but though I hardly had any time i would buy plants /bulbs /seeds at the airport and bring them home and plant.them
    I also had Hyacinths blooming here unfortunately during sometime when I was away I lost them.
    yes today I have a sizable collection of plants .may be one of these days I will group them and upload .for now I have put some pics .but pl do feel to share whatever u feel n I will respond
    c u .have a great weekend love

4 people like this.
  6. gitasharma

gitasharma Gold IL'ite

Also I have a huge collection of pics from my garden that I cld keep uploading.

1 person likes this.
  7. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

@gitasharma love & envy your garden! :p Nice of you to share about your passion... Thank you for posting the photos too.. My bad I couldn't explain better... :bonk I suck at writing, that's y chose to express myself with photography! :) You can check the first post of this thread below to get an idea about what I was talking... But these pics are just fine, thanks again! :thumbsup

8. frndlysgp

frndlysgp Silver IL'ite

@Kaniths nice thread...

Things I like...

1.Beaches
    2.Mountains
    3.Sunset
    4.Love
    5.Travelling

Am not able to attach photos. Can I know how to do it

1 person likes this.
  9. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Oh! You like love? Me too but who doesnt?! ;-) Also beaches, sunset & travel! Thank you for sharing! :)

To attach pics, please refer this IL link. Stepwise guide.. Hope it helps, awaiting to see your pics! :)
    How to add a picture to my post?

10. frndlysgp

frndlysgp Silver IL'ite

@Kaniths Thanks for your quick response I tried this already.. It shows that picture is uploading but then once its done pictures are not even shown in the Manage Attachments window..Is it because am a new Ilite?