What are the unforgettable moments happened in your school

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, Mar 13, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

School days are the best as besides studying we used to have so many friends and are very memorable.

First of all one aunty only got me and my sister admitted in the Convent school without fees, as that time only my father lost his hotel, which we can never forget. Thanks to that aunty for helping us to get education, what we are today is because of her.

Then when I was in Sixth Standard the class students and my class teacher contributed and got me school dress.

In 1957 we shifted to a new place where I got my best friend who was very rich and helped me in many ways. Because of her I learnt typing and had a good job.

Same year I remember we had gone for Divyanama Bhajan which was there whole night and next day I gave exam. While writing the exam the jalra sound and the bhajan only was comin gto my mind. But still I did my exam well by God's grace.

While leaving from school everyone was taking autographs from the teachers, so I also made a book and gave to my class teacher to give her autograph. She gave me everyone's autograph to distribute, I was disappointed that my book is not there but was surprised to see that she had bought a autograph book for me and given her autograph.

2. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Viji,

with all your past difficulties in your life, you are amazingly doing great.

Proud to be your virtual friend. I lost my father when I was 4 and my uncle and aunts helped me. Only thing I wish I would have attended the English Medium school. You are fortunate to have so many nice people in your life. I did too.

I was taking part in school dance in 1960. Few days before that my mother passed away. But I did take part beacause I was lucky to have great teachers and students. Your thread made me think about them. Thanks.

CL

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you CL for always giving fb for my threads and encouraging me. I am also proud to be your firend. So sad that you lost your father at an young age . Glad you took part in dance and my post brought you past memories. Godo you had great teachers and students.