Discussion in 'Birthday Party Planning' started by anika987, Sep 13, 2013.
kindly list it out so that it is easier to arrange the birthday party.
Re: What are some important questions to ask when renting a banquet hall for b'day pa
Brinda, here are a few points to consider.
1. How big is the hall and is it sufficient to accommodate all your guests.
2. Do they charge hourly or is there a flat rate.
3. How much is the insurance.
4. If its a kids party, can you bring any outside entertainment like clowns.
5. Can you bring outside food or is it a must that you have to odder from there.
6. If you are planning on a slide show, is there a projector available.
7. Exactly how much is it going to cost and the breakdown of all costs.
8. Who is going to do the set up and clean up according to how you want the tables set up.
9. Who will dispose the garbage after the party.
10. Can you put decorations up