1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What a selfish husband my friend has..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by SR09, Feb 19, 2010.

1. SR09

SR09 Bronze IL'ite

We recently visited our best friends' house. Her house is kept like a hotel, so beautiful, clean, dry bathroom with full of luxury items. Realy amazed with the total house. . Her bedroom is so beautiful and despite having 2 little kids its so tidy. We were very happy for her to have such a wonderfull house, until she revealed to me that she and the kids are not allowed to sleep in the bedroom, not allowed to use the wonderfull bathroom,not allowed to sit on the couch.
    They sleep on ground,use the common bathroom, sit on the floor. Her husband travels a lot so the only time they(she n the kids) enjoy sleeping on the beautiful bed is when he is away. Her husband's reason for not allowing them to use all these is --it will wear out:bonk:bonk.
    All she does is to do cleaning cleaning and cleaning otherwise he will get mad whenever he returns from overseas.
    When ever he is in town he also sleeps on ground, the only one who can use all these luxury items is his mom (when ever she visits them)
    What a life, I realy feel very bad for my friend. I feel what is the point you spend so much money doing up a beautiful house when its not your HOME....

2. luckybychance

luckybychance Senior IL'ite

i pity them and what a kind of man is he?? for whom is it that he is earning all that money for?? and he even doesnt enjoy it...if not now then when..
    I feel so sorry for the kids...atleast he shud have let the kids enjoy the luxury if not for him and his wife..

3. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Rightly said SR09. What is the point in having such a b.ful house as a show piece & not enjoying anything. Mad he is.

4. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

Are these people for real? LOL why would you have a nice house and sleep on the floor because it will wear out? Where do these people come from? Someone should tell that genius husband that natural elements such as wind and rain and sun can wear the exterior of the house much faster than his wife and kids can wear out the interior. And unlike his wife and kids, he has absolutely no control on the natural elements.

This husband belongs in a museum as a mummy.

1 person likes this.
  5. blessed

blessed Platinum IL'ite

OMG

What kind of a human is he???

I think he just wants to show off! how can he deny the kids, and what does he think his mom has desended directly from heaven????

I pity your friend and her kids.

6. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

i think so the man is stupid but to support his decision his wife is also contributing to that.In future when the kids grow up they will also behave in the same way as their parents did.Ridiculous!!!!!!

7. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

So sad to hear about your friend. Heights of stupidity, i would say.
    What is he going to do with that neat tidy house?? Is that only for audience, not for familiy.
    Your friend can speak to him and take care of cleaning it once they are done. They can appoint a maid just for cleaning purpose. Whats the meaning for his travels to overseas and earning only for showoff?

8. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

Its just like being a owner of a bakery who is having diabetes........

If its not to live for what the hell in struggling and buying it:idea...

Its not home Its a museum:biglaugh

9. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

What a pity and to think how a man can go to such of height of madness!! To buy things and not use it! :bonk

The guy is too much into materialistic attractions and and for whose sake? Not his dear wife no his own kids.! Why if had used all these places and not let the other people of the house to do the same I could have atleast said that he is wicked, but if he also sleeps on the ground ... I think he needs his check-up very soon :spin

Poor wife and kids, all his show-off for everyone else other than his own people!

10. SR09

SR09 Bronze IL'ite

Yes dear friends, as all of you said it JUST SHOW OFF...I never knew he was such a person.
    Just a double headed snake! Yes I pity the kids. What have they done to deserve this.