1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

We're such a loving couple. Are we?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by AnithaPartha, Jun 10, 2012.

1. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ladies,

Let me share something about me & my DH:).

My DH is a foodie person.
    But, the whole problem comes here is, he can eat anything & everything but a BIG NO for me :bonk. Is it fair?

1. At home, if my MIL or mom makes a worst food, my DH will be the 1st person to taste the foods & pass it on to me. If, they make a good food, I will get 1-2 pieces out of it.

2. Sweets, I should not touch his favo sweets but I can eat all worthless sweets.

3. Outside, I can eat anything which I like.. Thank God in one way

4. Eg- If we buy a big cake/nice treats. He won't let me eat everything in same day and ask me to keep the whole thing for 2weeks.. Such a crazy foodie he is.. hhahha

When I had a question why he is like this to me, I got a very simple answer.. Deary, I want you to be fit, that's why I control you a lot. Also, I cant hear your words later(telling did I gain weight after eating a cake/big dinner blah blah). One way am very lucky to have him like this, so that I can maintain my stamina.

Love this guy now & forever:thumbsup

3 people like this.

2. agnath

agnath Silver IL'ite

can identify with you.............................., same here, even my DH loves food and he is very conscious of what I am eating more than myself. reasons ???????????????? he is worried about my weight gain.
    i think the overall situation is good, actually i like it also, because this shows how much he cares, and that he is observant and that he wants me to look good and that he is caring ............... really it shows that he loves me.
    Go ahead dish out best of dishes for him to enjoy and let him keep stopping you from eating more. this situation rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  3. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

What a caring husband he is Anitha...Enjoy...

1 person likes this.
  4. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

its the other way round in my case. :)

1 person likes this.
  5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

I will also be very happy if someone is constantly telling me about where I drift away from keeping myself fit. He is definitely a role model husband on that subject. He might be genuinely concerned about your fitness as well as he might not like anyone telling that you put on some weight. It might be time for you to reciprocate the sentiments and make him feel that you care for his health and you don't like anyone feeling that your husband is over weight.

Viswa

6. AnithaPartha

Agnath,
    I agree with you.. It shows how our hubby loves us even with respect to our wt gain. Everytime, I exceed on my food level, I will get a warning voice from him!!!!

7. AnithaPartha

Thanks prana..

8. AnithaPartha

Viswa,

Agreed. But, I don't think I need to worry on hubby part. Though he is a foodie person, he keeps fit 24/7 & 365 days I can say. Not sure how, he eats more than me & ofcourse, foodie person eating my part as well ;) but never gains weight but not true in my case. If i exceed my food level, I raise up by a pound or two. Yes, he is very conscious in his weight as well as mine. uhmm... But, I always feel jealous on some one else, who keeps on asking his wife to eat more & gain chubby cheeks.. when I ask this q to my hubby, he says I want my wife to be like this.. not worried about others !!!