1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weird thoughts coming. feeling depressed.

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by ps293, Dec 19, 2013.

1. ps293

ps293 New IL'ite

hi these days I got a weird thought no reason to get this thought but got it I die at 62 from then I am depressed I dont know why I keep on thinking it please help me

2. imanvel

imanvel Senior IL'ite

Don't believe in predictions. All are frauds. If you forget about that predictions and start living a happy life again, you will live long enough till 100 years. I am telling you that you will live happily till 100 years. Don't worry :)

1 person likes this.
  3. Frontier

Frontier Silver IL'ite

Good. Now that you know when you are going to die. You can plan your life accordingly. You are very lucky. Most of us don't have that kind of inside info on how long we are going to live.

4. kaluputti

kaluputti Platinum IL'ite

Like King Parik**** did, make the best use of your life.More than the prediction, your mind and these type of thoughts might kill you earlier than that age.Even persons who had been given up by the doctors, have survived for longer periods.If you are a Hindu, chant Lord Mrityunjaya japam, Siva panchakshari mantra etc.

5. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

There is nothing of that sort. Just keep yourself away from these thoughts by engaging your mind in other productive hobbies. Enjoy & live the 'present' as this is the one which is in your hands 'to live'.