1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Weighting Motis In Waiting - Take Heart!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Mar 24, 2012.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hahaha. That was a good one. He preached but did not practice, or was it that he practiced and hence landed on such slippery grounds?????

However, I find most proponents of diets and weight loss clubs take refuge in the caveat which says that "results could vary from individual to individual" and you belong to the unfortunate few who do not respond to their treatment. If their methods do not work, they will also insist that you did not try it out sincerely. Which is exactly what these scientists are doing when they claim that "some people regain weight no matter what diet they follow". So they have effectively washed their hands off the result, haven't they????? Clever guys and gals.

1 person likes this.
  2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi,

A cake at breakfast eh ! i read what balaji had to say, about Atkins, wow. You never really know. i read somewhere , that eat a poly diet, which means, eat whatever u want, and it contained like all what i eat, that isnonvegh, some liquor , some veggies , etc, but in the end result , i gained weight. HAHA

Your writing was super and hilarious.Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  3. satchitananda

So now I know what not to eat Kamalji. In fact having been in the research line for a while, I have learned to read in between the lines and to stick to the tried and tested. So I shall not try the poly diet Kamalji nor the Atkins. Am glad to stick to my strictly veg and no alcohol diet and go for my walks as often as possible. Am trying to build up on my stamina once again. Did 3 kms yesterday, increased to 4 today. Will be glad if I can build up to 5 by end of next week and stay there for a while. :-D

4. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dearest Satchi
    A theory unless proven otherwise stands true....so go in peace dear gourmand.....and I join your gang too. Thanks for enlightening us with the most sensational news of this decade.
    happy eating.
    Mega

2 people like this.
  5. satchitananda

Gee thanks dear Mega. So here I go off to buy myself some of the most delectable cakes to have at breakfast tomorrow. You are welcome to join me in my efforts. :-D

1 person likes this.
  6. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

Wow...satchi...your muh mein not only ghee shakkar but also a huge piece of chocolate cake for giving us the good news.....soon you would see a new svelte me...coz i plan to heed the scientists and have cakes for breakfast....and also "eat ONLY breakfasts all day long" ...so that my slimming speeds up :p

3 people like this.
  7. satchitananda

Hi Mansi, hold it for a sec. I know you hate gymming. But please watch before you leap oopssss..... I mean jump to conclusions. :rotfl I mean, isn't it pushing your luck a bit too much if you think you can get away with 4 breakfasts a day? :confused2: Brave heart, once in the morning is quite enough, believe me.

2 people like this.
  8. sritas

sritas Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Lovely news, Satchi and a comfort to my sweet tooth.
    Now I can bite into my cakes without feeling guilty.

1 person likes this.
  9. satchitananda

Hahahahaha Shanta. Enjoy yourself. :)

10. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Satchi..
    you are giving the all the waiting motis a dangerous leash... now conveniently one can have a (piece of )cake for breakfast and redeem themselves... love you for that!!!!..
    pl keep breaking such encouraging news.. keeps the spririt up.. and also the hunger!!!
    Kerman

1 person likes this.