1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Weekly hair care routine for long , shiny, soft and silky hai :)

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Maddy2087, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Maddy2087

Maddy2087 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Babuli,

Please do this for 21 weeks which comes to appox 5 months and 7 days for best result .

Hope this helps.

With Love,
    Maddy

2 people like this.
  2. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Maddy,

Thank you for the nice thread

Love,
    Bhavna

1 person likes this.
  3. Maddy2087

Thank you dear :)

4. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

wow...wonderful idea.
    will surely try from coming monday and will update the result..:p

1 person likes this.
  5. Maddy2087

Kindly try and share your feedback with me dear . :)

Waiting :)

With Love,
    Maddy

6. msm

msm Gold IL'ite

Hi Maddy - you have a very beautiful hair. My hair used to be like that (may be little longer and thick blackish) and 8 years back after I followed GM diet started loosing strands and strands of hair and is continuing till now, my thickness has come to 1/4 of what I had previously. Do you think I can control the hairfall and increase the hair growth even after these many years? :-(

Would like to try your tips, but have few qtns:
    1)Do you leave the oil the whole day on you hair on Sunday or u apply in the night only? Basically I want to know how many hours do you keep oil on hair. For working women like me, its difficult to keep the hair pack for 2-3 hrs on a Monday morning and then wash it off. May be I'll try to wash on Monday evening/late night so want to know how many hrs I've to keep the oil on hair before I apply hair pack and wash it off.
    Similarly I want to tweak your Thrusday-Friday routine to Friday-Sat routine. Do you think the frequency/interval between these two routine as tweked by me is good enough to follow?

Thanks in advance

1 person likes this.
  7. Maddy2087

Thank you so much for the compliments dear. So sorry to know that you are experiencing hair-fall after following the GM diet. Did you check with a doctor with regards to hairfall ?

I will answer to your question one by one :

I apply oil during the night time and leave it overnight. Next morning i apply the hairpack and leave it for 2 - 3 hrs . If you are experiencing time constraint you may keep this for an hour also or try this in the evening time and wash it off at night.

Yes, you may change the days and timing as per your requirement .Doesn't harm :)

You may also follow this link , i frequently add many homemade tips for hair and skin . You may try and benefit for them :)

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/face-and-skin-care/241449-homemade-natutral-face-wash-powder.html

Hope this helps .

With Love,
    Maddy

1 person likes this.
  8. ilvisitor

ilvisitor Bronze IL'ite

hi maddy....
    1 quick qn... can i use curry leaves on weekly baisis in the hair pack u mentioned earlier??
    and ya i heard the methi seeds promotes premature greying of hair is it true??

and how does trifala powder help in hair pack?? is it the same powder which v also consume as available in ayurvedic shops??

1 person likes this.
  9. Maddy2087

Yes dear, Curry leaves can be used in your hair pack its very good for hair growth and reversing premature greying. If you cant prepare the hair pack you may add that to your hair oil and strain the contents and collect the oil for use.

Fenugreek seeds are natures wonder for a beautiful hair . Its a myth that it greys the hair. :)

Yes, Triphala is the same powder you get in the ayurvedic shop. Its a mix of three fruits Amlaki (amla or Indian gooseberry), haritaki (chebulic myrobalan), and bibhitaki (belleric myrobalan ). Its helps in hair growth.

Hope this helps you dear.

With love,
    Maddy

2 people like this.
  10. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

Awesome. Let me see what can be done for my frizzy wavy thin unhealthy hair :)

1 person likes this.