1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wedding Night jitters !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mlk2009, Sep 2, 2009.

1. sumi2

sumi2 Senior IL'ite

Dear friends,
    Couldnt resist myself from sharing my experience.

1.Who broke the ice first when DH and You were left alone during wedding night ?
    Two of my paternal aunts left us in the room after some ‘nazar uthaar‘ ritual.
    Dh broke the ice by making fun of the rituals. Ironically, my mil does this ritual every weekend :) probably he just wanted to start some topic. Then we solved a jigsaw puzzle - picture of a romantic couple. My dh‘s idea to create a lighter mood. I was the first one to finish.

2.How long did u guys talked and got to know each other or talked about the wedding etc before you got into action
    We just begun some preactions and i dont know when i slipped to sleep. :) Woke up around late night to see my dh browsing on his phone. Till date, My dh makes fun of me saying that i would be the only person in the whole world who slept during preaction.
    Actual action happened after 2 months.

4.How was the next day when you had to face family and friends who were ready to tease ?
    It was quite akward to walk out of the room. My aunts were making fun that we slept till late........

5.Where did the wedding night take place ?
    At our home, my parents‘

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  2. Denni

Denni Gold IL'ite

1.Who broke the ice first when DH and You were left alone during wedding night ?

We didn't have a "Wedding Night". DH and I were married legally 6 months prior to our traditional wedding ceremony so we did have our trials" before the actual marriage so nothing much to look forward during the wedding night. :p

2.How long did u guys talked and got to know each other or talked about the wedding etc before you got into action ?

Ours was a night wedding. By the time the wedding ended and relatives left...we were exhausted and looking forward of dozing off. DH slept in the living room with his brothers and cousins while I slept in the wedding room alone.....hahahaha...I needed the rest and glad DH was not sharing the bed! Definitely no action.

3.How many of you were actually tired and went to sleep ?

First night was the last thing on our mind ....sleep was our priority.:wink:

4.How was the next day when you had to face family and friends who were ready to tease ?

Everyone knew that we slept separately.

5.Where did the wedding night take place ?

3 days later at our rented house . At our own privacy and no relatives were there.