1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wedding night gift for hubby

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Killer14, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Killer14

Killer14 New IL'ite

Dear ILs,

I m gng to get married in June and i wish to surprise my darling with something spl on the wedding night. Since i wud be with my parents frm one mnth before mrge, i want to make it ready now itself. It must be appealing and smthng to be cherished for our lifetime. I like to give it with a personal touch also. Any hand craft options r also welcome. Friends pls pour in ur creative suggestions. Thank u all in advance. Have fun. Be happy.:)

2. Marun

Marun Platinum IL'ite

Nice user name.

Men mostly don't love art worked, hand crafted stuffs. The common thing they love is either gadget(mobiles) or automobiles. Try to give something related to this.

4 people like this.
  3. gayu031287

gayu031287 Senior IL'ite

If your husband really love gaming then you can gift him PSP. :thumbsup But if your husband really likes keeping showpieces and you are good in drawing you could make a beautiful romantic painting frame it and gift it to him.

Its the toughest job to gift something to a man because they have different mentality than ours and don't feel so much excited and happy by having romantic cards, gifts and all.. yumsmiley

3 people like this.
  4. Killer14

Killer14 New IL'ite

Thank u all..How abt a collage of his photos, heart shaped chocolates??? I wish to giv smthng like tis...simple yet superb kind.

5. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

How about an expensive wrist watch or an expensive perfume?

Men are not very fond of chocolates or photos, they are more into gadgets and electronics, but that too will get outdated with time, but something like a wrist watch can be preserved for ever

2 people like this.
  6. Killer14

Killer14 New IL'ite

Hi thegirlygirl,

I have already gifted a wrist watch for this valentine's day, with 'I love you' embossed on its side. He was so happy for dat. And the same way I want to give him a surprise, that would be in his heart forever. Anyways, thanks for ur gud suggestion.

1 person likes this.
  7. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

if you are leaning towards pictures, then I suggest a digital photo frame. Upload all the pictures taken together till now and give it to him. You can slowly build up the album as the wedding goes by, honeymoon etc.

3 people like this.
  8. akhilandeswari

akhilandeswari Junior IL'ite

hi

collect ur fiance photos(from childhood to tilldate) without knowing him. make album and present to him. i think it will work out

1 person likes this.
  9. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

Dont waste your time in craft...you will see kinda confused+happy+sad expression...just give him some thing which is IN market....people are currently going gaga with google glasses

10. nativoc

nativoc New IL'ite

You sound like a very generous and kind person. The intention is so sweet and beautiful. Getting people gifts can be a hard choice. Whatever you get, don't be attached to him liking it or not, and keep in mind that nothing material can be in his heart forever. Only Love :)
    OM

1 person likes this.