We Wish Chitvish!!!!

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Kamla, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

I am honored and take a special pleasure to Congratulate our most eminent member of Indusladies, Chitra Viswanathan aka Chitvish.

It is true that she has completed a proud count of 6000 posts for our site.

What is more important than the number 6000 is the dedication and the commitment behind it. Besides, it is not the quantity but the quality of her posts, that should be rightfully applauded.

There can be no doubt in any of our minds about how informative and helpful All her posts are to us. If she is handing out cooking recipes in one forum, she is spreading spirituality in another. Just as she gives out tips to better the already perfect recipes, she is also drafting, translating and distributing shlokas for the benefit of her IL’ites.

While we begin to conjure up a serious and earnest person behind the name of Chitvish, she proves us all wrong by her witty and humorous remarks in her various rejoinders. We are all aware of her literary prowess through her brilliant reviews of books and her expert quotations of a variety of authors, both Tamil and English alike. Also, a special mention must be made about her skilled photography and uploading the same to IL for everyone's joy.

Yes, our Chitra is an all rounder. She is ageless, timeless and priceless. She infuses our website with her enthusiasm and winsome spirit. Her dedication to help everyone by sharing her knowledge without any reservation is commendable.

And that’s what makes her worthy of entering our Hall of Fame as the very first member.

Dear Chitra…Hearty applauds for all your efforts and I repeat your famous line….

“ The best is yet to be”

:2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: With Love from Kamla, on behalf of Indusladies :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

2. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

dear chithra madam,
    my hearty congrats to u..:clap

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Its Not Just A Number, Chitra!

Dear Chitra,

Your 6000 is not just a number following 5999 and precedig 6001. It is a storehouse of our ancient culture, be it expressed in the area of food and cooking or in that of Religion and Spirituality.

There are many women who can cook well and know a thousand plus recipes. And there are women who can talk on religion. And sure, there are women who can operate a computer, send emails, take digital photographs, and can upload and download information into and from Internet sites.

But very rarely all these skillsets reside in one woman. And it is none other than our Chitvish.

May our presiding deity Madurai Meenakshi bless you with health, long life and prosperity and make you reach greater and greater heights.

Regards,
    sridhar

4. tejudatla

tejudatla Bronze IL'ite

My Dear Chitra Mam...

:2thumbsup: My Hearty Congratulations:2thumbsup:

U r the inspiration to all of us each n every single day n I am learning some thing some thing new from ur precious forums.Thanq so much for all ur kindness & wonderful help that u r doing for all the ILites around this entire world... Ur posts r always very useful whether be it related to cooking or slokams or religious discussions n all...But for u Indus ladies would not have become so big. U r like the pillar who holds this site and takecare of it.

U deserve this and much much more for the services u render n u r such a guiding force and I have learnt lots from u.I have always admired u and continue to for ur patience & sincerity u show in answering each and every query addressed to u in the public forum as well as PMs very promptly.

Hats off to u !

I Wish u all the very best in the future 4 ur upcoming posts n we r all so lucky having u here...

With Lots of Luv...
    Tej:wave

5. honeybee

honeybee Gold IL'ite

Dear Chitra
    Hearty Congrats!
    We are very proud and blessed to be with you in IL.You are a guiding force, a positive energy source to all of us.:yes:
    Hoping to see 10,000 + posts from you soon .

Regards
    Sowmya

6. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Hi Mrs.ChitVish,

Congrats on adorning the IL Hall of Fame!

Hi Kamla,

That was one great write-up! Looking forward to greeting you too on many milestones!

7. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Super Lady,

My Hearty Congrats!

நீங்கள் செய்வது மகத்தான ஸேவை. உங்கள் ஸேவை தொடர எனது வாழ்த்துக்கள்! :2thumbsup:

நீங்கள் கூடிய சீக்கிரம் 10,000 எண்கள் தாண்டி சாதனை புரிய வாழ்த்துக்கள்.:yes:

8. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear Ms C,

Just wanted to say it indeed an honour for all of us IL members to be associated with you . You have enriched our lives with all your wonderful insights on religion, life, spirituality etc... We are all blessed to have you give your full time and energy to IL .

You are leaving all of us a legacy in so many different fields that IL ites for generations to come will benefit from.

I think no words can aptly describe our heartfelt thanks. Keep going Ms C. We look forward to many more enlightening posts from you.

Love
    Vandhana

Last edited: Feb 27, 2007
  9. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Congrats Dear Chithra,
    Many of us have been benefitted of your posts in IL in various subjects. It is truly helping. May God bless you to be here for long with us.

10. eagle

eagle Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chitra,

My Hearty Congratulations on this great mile stone. I know this is just the beginning for you. The best is yet to come. Thank you for your selfless attitude and your great contribution, for sharing all your knowledge without bias. You have set an awesome example for all of us to follow.

Love
    Shobana