1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

We should be very careful while talking

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 6, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sometimes elders curses become blessings for youngsters but sometimes when we curse someone it hits us back.

One relative of ours used to always tell against my younger brother when he was young since he was naughty in his young age. But when his sons grew up, one son got married to a christian and another joined Hare Rama Hare Krishna and married a German.

My younger brother married my husband's niece and she is a gem of a person. When she got married she knew only cooking and doing crafts work etc. but after marriage she got chance to stay in different cities and learnt everthing. Cooking different kinds of dishes, managing the house well. learnt to speak hindi well, became an all rounder . My brother also from a Godown Keeper became the Manager of the Depot. They have two daughters who are also well settled. From his salary he got married both his daughters spending lot of money and they both are well settled now. Now even after retirement he is doing some insurance job and doing well. I am very proud to have a brother like him.

Sometimes without our knowledge we talk ill of others. I learnt that should be careful while talking and should not talk ill of anyone even if they have done some mistake because it might hit back .
    It is said na words plus eggs should be handled with care for words once spoken and eggs once broken are the hardest things to repair.

2. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji Akka
    I agree with you. My parents would always say that "whatever you wish for others it will happen to you" - curse or blessings.
    My grandparents took it one step further. They used to say that whatever we wish for others it will affect the next generation. Thsi should help one behave because who wants their child or grandchild to be affected?
    Our forefathers really had simple ways of bringing discipline in us, didn't they?

3. jyothigandham

jyothigandham New IL'ite

Dear Viji Mam

I always think, words are what make us..i was always a big chatterbox, but God gave me the gift to talk the lighter part of life and I learnt one thing early on, never to hurt anyone...now after parenting my daughter i understand how important it is to just talk what i necessary and right and to never criticize anyone...

4. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Exactly...very true aunty...I have seen many examples of this...So, I try my level best so that I do not hurt anyone even by mistake...But at times, I fail and later feel for it...hmm...Nice blog :)

5. libra4164

libra4164 Silver IL'ite

Dear Viji Maam,
    What you have written is so true, and thanks for reminding these small day to day life experiences. Many a times we know what is wrong but things come from our mouth and unknowingly we hurt people.

6. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji amma,

So true.... I totally agree.

Akila

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamala

Sorry for the late reply. Was busy due to golu in my house. Glad to know that your grandparents brought you all with discipline.

love
    viji

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jyothi

Sorry for the late reply. When we become mother only we understand the good and bad of life.

love
    viji

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ice

Glad toknow you liked the blog.

love
    viji

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Libra and Akila

Thanks for the fb