1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Water Therapy

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by safa, Sep 21, 2006.

1. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Water Therapy

Drink six [6] glasses of water (1.5 litre) everyday and avoid medicine, tablets, injections, diagnosis, doctor fees etc. You can never believe before practicing. Here is the list of diseases that can be cured by this water therapy:

1. Head Ache

2. Blood Pressure / Hypertension

3. Anemia (Blood shortage)

4. Rheumatism (Pain in joints/muscles)

5. General Paralysis

6. Obesity (Fatness)

7. Arthritis

8. Sinusitis

9. Tachycardia

10.Giddiness

11 Cough

12.Asthma

13.Bronchitis

14.Pulmonary Tuberculosis

15.Meningitis

16.Kidney Stones

17.Urogenital Diseases

18.Hyper acidity

19.Gastro – entitis

20.Dysentery

21.Rectal Piodapse

22.Constipation

23.Hostorthobics

24.Diabetes

25.Eye diseases

26.Ophthalmic Hemorrhage & Opthalmia (Reddish eye)

27.Irregular Menstruation

28.Leukemia

29.Uterus Cancer

30.Breast Cancer

31.Laryngitis

HOW TO DO THIS WATER THERAPY?

1. Early morning, after you get up from bed, (without even brushing your teeth) drink 1.50 litters of water i.e. 5 to 6 glasses. You may wash your face thereafter.
    2. Here it is very essential to note that nothing else, neither drinks nor solid food of any sort should be taken within 1 hr. before and after drinking these 1.5 litters of water.

3. It is also to be strictly observed that no alcoholic drinks shall be taken the previous night.

4. If required, boiled and filtered water may be used for this purpose. Is it possible to drink 1.50 litters of water at one time? This is a BIG QUESTION? To begin with, one may find it difficult to drink 1.50 litters of water at one time, but one will get used to it gradually. Initially, while practicing you may drink four glasses first and then the balance two glasses after a gap of 2 minutes.Initially you may find the necessity to urinate 2-3 times within an hour, but it will become normal after quite some time.

By research and experience, the following diseases are observed to be cured with this therapy within the indicated days as below:

Constipation -- 1 day

Acidity -- 2 days.

Diabetes -- 7 days.

Cancer -- 4 weeks

Pulmonary TB -- 3 months

BP & Hypertension -- 4 weeks

NOTE:

It is advised that persons suffering from Arthritis or Rheumatism should practice this therapy thrice a day i.e. morning, mid day and night, 1 hour before breakfast,

lunch and dinner for one week and twice a day subsequently until the disease disappears.

HOW DOES PURE WATER ACT ?

Consuming ordinary drinking water by the right method purifies human body.

It renders the colon more effective by forming new fresh blood, known in medical terms as Haematopaises.
    That the mucousal folds of the colon and intestines are activated by this method, is an undisputed fact,
    just as the theory that new fresh blood is produced by the mucousal fold.
    If the colon is cleansed then the nutrients of the food taken several times a day will be absorbed and by the action of the mucousal folds they are turned into fresh blood.
    The blood is all-important in curing ailments and restoring health and for this water should be consumed in a regular pattern.

2. bipasu_1950

bipasu_1950 Junior IL'ite

:clap hai,safa,

I am bipasa,about the water therapy,i want to know some more details.i am having vericose veins on my both legs and due to this i am having severe pain on my legs.now i am undergoing ayurveda treatment for the cure.is it advisable to drink so much of water during the treatment period?also here in our kerala,the season is not so hot and the thirst is less nowadays.then what is the solution?
    with regards,
    bipasa:wave

3. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

water water..!

dear Bipasa,
    I think drinking plenty of water wouldn't make any problem. since you are under treatment for varicose veins , better you get advice from your dr.
    pls check the site, www.holisticonline.com (diseases and conditions). hope this may help you,
    see you,

4. sleela

sleela New IL'ite

water therapy doubt

Hi Safa,
    I have gone thru your water therapy information. it is very useful for everyone. should i need to continue the water therapy even if the particular disease is cured? pl clarify my doubt.

Thanks
    Leela

5. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shahana,

I tried to drink those 5-6 glasses of water, when I first heard about it. Oneday, I drank that much but after brushing my teeth only, because I couldn't stand drinking water without brushing.
    I got severe head ache after that and heavy stomach too. I brought the water to 3 glasses and now I am happy with the results.
    Have you tried them??
    I never had any of the problems but I tried to drink just to improve my health.
    Latha

6. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Leela, I don't know what will happen if we have stopped when the disease is cured..sorry , I din't see your post..if I get some information, sure, will reach here soon..

7. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

An uncle of mine have this habit since years...He is a healthy person.Has reached his late fifty's.
    I think you have to start from two or three glasses and add..
    like you, I can't take more than three. But my hubby does..and no problem with him.

8. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

If we can continuously take three glasses a day, should also be enough. We can still maintain. The rest of the water can be spread over the day like 2-3 glasses an hour before lunch and likewise at night before meals.
    We tend to eat less, then
    regards
    Latha :wave

9. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

excellent and useful post safa, thanks

10. mathangikkumar

mathangikkumar Platinum IL'ite

An excellent Power point presentation on water therapy .