1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

water color in woburn_kimball

Discussion in 'Indians in Boston' started by pinkpearls, Dec 20, 2010.

1. pinkpearls

pinkpearls Senior IL'ite

Hi guys,

we recently moved to kimball, I noticed sometimes the water is in yellow color? why is that? are you having the same problem or is it only my apt? when I asked maintainer, they said it is due to pipes changing in the woburn city :bonk? how come it is possible to change pipelines at midnight, I guess It can't be the reason, I suspect it is apartment pipes?

please let me know guys, are you drinking this water? or buying water bottles? have you seen yellow colored water yet? If you have seen colored water, are you using it or not? :hide:

2. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

PP,

It is quite common in Woburn. Nothing to do with the appartment management though. It is because they often change pipes without bnotification or very short ones. This doesnt give enough time to the management to inform the residents.

Hook your pipe to a water filter and use that. Also, keep cans from BJs ready all the time at home, so that anytime you have an issue, you could use them. But, hooking a filter to the tap would do good. We all have been doing that, and turned out good ! :)

3. pinkpearls

pinkpearls Senior IL'ite

Hi Preethi,

First of all, very cute picture of your son, he is really adorable.

Thank you for the information, I was thinking to buy attached filter , but my question is how come they change pipelines at midnight? just curious, so, once there is filter you do not see color?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  4. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the comments on Abhishek :)

Here, most of the public utility works are done in the night. So, that they dont ahve to block the road. Guess, thats the reason. It is just a colour, but safe to drink. Hence the filter inplace should be a lott useful ..

Yes, the filtered water doesnt have any colour. :) You can buy them from BJs.. There it is more reasonable and you get quite some filters with the main fixture.

5. pinkpearls

pinkpearls Senior IL'ite

got ya...thanks for answering