1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Watch Out Ur Lingerie

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Sep 20, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear sujata,
    they are every where, 7th or the 2nd but some are born perverts, cant help it, i could go on this subject a lot but it leaves a bad taste so am refraining, i mentioned it here is because many would think the cat did something or the dog did, but alert it is a human...sunkan

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear aishu,
    this is a social issue, like rape, in a milder form, so forget it just be cautious, none can blame the parent as they will not teach to go get a lingerie to do ur things, but some children are there, this boy has 4more brothers none behave like this...sunkan

3. malarice

malarice New IL'ite

This is quite often hered thing in Apartments and Flats where we dry Inner garments in the open. I know a story of a man in 30s sniffing some ones cloths and got into trap. he had to finally vaccate the apartment.

but it is also important that we should be careful while drying it. Please friends understand that there should be sunlight falling on the innergarments especially panites ( turned inside out) . Just to avoid these guys let us not sacrifice that. Let us choose a place , within our area where we can watch things happening and dry it there.

God bless those ill grown guys..

Take care

Malar

4. Jeffreena

Jeffreena Junior IL'ite

well said sujatha....
    when he is the 7th i can imagine to an extent that the way he would have brought up.. along with lot of elders and their teenage talks that would have triggerd him to behave like this.. and also about the population Indians are ready to accept the fact that they are spoiling their our generations by doing so... also they call kids to be assets and what they do when they are from a below average family????
    they live on their kid's earnings... they make them walk around the roads for small piece of work rather giving them the education... will anybody give a worst treatment for their asset?????? when its the case for non living thing why not for kids?????
    this is pathetic and I feel that there has to be law in our country such that the number of earnings should be a criteria at marriage register office and number of kids a criteria at child birth hospital...

Jeffreena

5. limkabook

limkabook Bronze IL'ite

It's disgusting !!!

Let me share my experience. I used to stay in a private hostel during my college days . While we(myself and frens) were doing combine study late night , to freshen up we headed to the balcony. While we were watching from the 2nd floor,the watchman(read pervert) was flashing torch over undergarments that the girl's put on the rack to dry and doing close examination.Remember he's a 65+ old guy and still no lack in his pervertness...disgusting creature. ...eeew