1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted Ethnic Indian Clothes for Babies for International Marketing

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by JBExports, Jan 13, 2012.

1. JBExports

JBExports New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I am Janani and I have created a new account with Indus Ladies. I am the owner of JB Exports.

I am currently trying to source ethnic Indian baby clothes and baby jewellery to sell to my contacts in USA and UK. If any of you ladies can provide me with some information of where I can find good quality indian baby clothes and baby jewellery do reply. Let us see if we can work out a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Looking forward to your reply.

Can I give my e-mail address in this discussion forum? I am not sure if the rules permit it. if I can please let me know and I will give you my e-mail id.

Best Regards,

Janani Barath

1 person likes this.

2. dakshayaeni

dakshayaeni Silver IL'ite

Hello,

Welcome to this wonderful forum of IL. Pls confirm if you are only looking for ethnic baby clothes. As far as I am concerned I make ethnic Indian saree and salwar suit fabrics, and all my products are from hanlooms no powerloom stuffs. They are made from chanderi silk and maslai silk (mixed with silk and cotton). I am trying to promite my biz as well hence seeking mutually beneficial opportunities.

On your requirement let me tell you that for babies it the 100% cotton or linen stuff that you should look for as they skin friendly and non allergic. But region wise we have different ethnic stuffs for babies, however nowadays due to convenience mothers (that includes me as well) always look for easy to wear, skirt, blouse, 3 quarters, tops, ruggers etc for babies and children.

Let me know if I may be of any help. Thank you and welcome again

3. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Hello JBExports
    I can provide some infor but cant provide the email address here and also you can't send the PM unless you post 10 in this month .... so be active in indusladies and which provide you more information ... at the moment iam too restricted ... :)