1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Want To Quit. Need Help.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by RealisticMe, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Metamorphic

Metamorphic Platinum IL'ite

I pity your husband and the kids. Let the other guy know immediately that you realise your wrong and that you won’t be going forward on this. Immediately cut all ties. Delete his number. Change your phone number. Sever all the online connections. Change all your ids if necessary.

Things wont change if you meditate “I want to stop” instead you need to immediately do all that is in your power to rectify the situation for yourself and for your H too. First sever all ties with the other guy and later you can figure out how you can mend your heart which sure will take time and lot of effort & commitment on your part. Unwinding won’t happen overnight. Take each day at a time to come out of the sh*t your created for yourself. Divert your mind. Replacing thoughts with your own family is as much important as pushing the guy out of your mind. Keep yourself busy. Spend time with your H and kids. Stay away from mobile. Have someone to hold you accountable. Or keep updating this thread if it helps.

It is not just your life alone. You really need to have some consideration for your H and kids. What are you going to teach your children if you yourself think it is “fun” and “because it is just virtual it is OK”??

I wish you have enough conviction and remorse to get out of this.

RealisticMe likes this.
  2. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Whatever happend has happened; I understand you genuinely want to withdraw but unable because of the emotional hues and cries from his side. What you first need is strong determination that you will NOT contact him by any means. Be strong in that, stay away from mobile/ WhatsApp/ Facebook completely for a while. Keep your phone away, spend time with kids, if possible go for a short trip ( with all safety protocols). Never open the chat app during all these days, uninstall if possible. Little by little you should gain control over yourself. Once the contact doesn't happen for many days it becomes easier. Pleae dont fall for any emotional blackmailing,he will surely move on.
    All the best

RealisticMe likes this.
  3. RealisticMe

RealisticMe Junior IL'ite

Thankyou. I understand.
    Update: I stopped all contact. And will continue to do so.

4. RealisticMe

RealisticMe Junior IL'ite

Thankyou so much for this post. I have stopped all contact and will continue to do so.

5. lavani

lavani Platinum IL'ite

good dear.

men are way more stronger and smarter when they are in a committed relationship and are trying to hook up with another person. so he might be all emotional, but he is much stable than you are and you think.

continue your path. involve activities like exercise in your life that depends what type , group , dance or pure gym. change your focus.
    all will be good.

6. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

Talk about getting together and then about laundry and kids. You will see him running for the hills.
    You want to be a wife/mother or a passtime?

chanchitra and amunique like this.