1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Want Helping Hands

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Janakirajan, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Janakirajan

Janakirajan New IL'ite

I am Janaki. One of My Friend Name is Dharani. She is seperated by her husband(He cheated dharani & living with another lady) & living with her 10 year girl baby. She is not having relations to support her(financially as well as physically). She is a disabled lady(Affected with polio). She is working with a private concern, due to her disability and family problems she is facing lots of problem at her workplace. She is not having proper shelter & Fooding Facility. Kindly help us friends. We need ur help & support.

2. coolwinds

coolwinds Platinum IL'ite

is the husband not paying any alimony at all? any monetary support for his daughter at the very least? what sort of help are you seeking for your friend?

3. nithyabhaskar

nithyabhaskar Gold IL'ite

hi...sorry for your friend...what sort of help is required for her? I have been watching a programme "Solvadellam unmai" on Z tamil daily at 8.30 pm. It deals with the problems of ladies who are helpless. Really they sort out the problem to take necessary action against the husbands who cheat their wives and provider the ladies a job and secured life. My suggestion is to contact them...so that she will be permanently settled. I am sure about this....

4. Janakirajan

Janakirajan New IL'ite

Hi Friend Thank you for your reply. She want some caring friends. She is from very poor family. She need help to give her daughter a good education and also she want a permanent job & shelter. Her husband not paying anything.

5. Janakirajan

Janakirajan New IL'ite

Hi Thank You for your reply. She is not interested to go to media for her problem. And she never likes to punish her husband. She is ready to struggle for her and her daughter's future. She is looking for a permanent job & a safe shelter.