1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Want a good answer for an Immature question

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Vishnupradheep, Nov 15, 2012.

1. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

R u working currently ????? if not ...if your parents stop paying for your bread , food and shelter ...how many days you can stay cool?

In movies many people also die and are alive back ...which is not possible in real life ....

3 people like this.
  2. Vishnupradheep

Vishnupradheep New IL'ite

I will surely marry... I am doing these things for my wife, children and my Family... I posted already in one of the thread as " If I have lots of money but don't have family its like person having Everything but Nothing"... I will surely not let my Family down... I may fell down some times, but I will surely start to run like a Horse ....:)

3. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

Ok now we see where all this is coming from...Inspired by Rajni's movies :bang:bang:bang
    And the hatred for women coming from all the MCP dialogues which is the punch line :bangcomp::bangcomp::bangcomp:
    So like in all rajni's movies we'll expect your gf/dw will leave all her everything and come to you and support your ideals.

Initially thought you did have some good motives and ideals...

Your motive is good to be an enterprnuer but you ideals inspired by Rajni's movies ...Ayyooo :drowning:drowning:drowning

8 people like this.
  4. Deepikasenthil

Deepikasenthil New IL'ite

Hi..

Good luck for acheiving your ambition..Just wondering how can some one become so succesfull and have a "complete" life without a happy family. Do you think all those big shots out there in the market are bachelors/unhappily married..???!!!

You are saying Girls want money money money...what do you want?? 40bn in 2040?? is'nt that money...???

There are thousands of living examples where a guy is handicapped/has lost job and wife taking over the responsibility.

Better change your mindset towards girls and look for a girl who will be a great company to you in your entire journey...if you can't change your mindset..better stay unmarried...

Better change your mindset

5 people like this.
  5. Vishnupradheep

Yes its possible... U will never die .... As because we scientists are working towards mapping of our brain neuron into Artificial neural network... So if u die also u will be alive residing in Robot having all the feelings.... It will be available in the world at 2030 i think :)

1 person likes this.
  6. Endlesshope

Endlesshope Platinum IL'ite

VP- if you really really want o make it happen you know with all this vision, changing the world and if you really think women aren't going to be supportive then may be you should not get married, or even consider our approval and support- what say?:coffee
    If you really want to make it big, why do you really care if somebody approves/supports it or not

3 people like this.
  7. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

I am not saying that you dont marry ... I just said marry when you are settled and happy in your business ..so that you can comcentrate on your business and not worry about family

1 person likes this.
  8. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

[​IMG]

11 people like this.
  9. Vishnupradheep

I will change my Mindset... I will find my wife who supports me... I know couples like Nick Vujicic and his wife Kanae Miyahara

10. alekya1

alekya1 Gold IL'ite

:bonk

and how much is this? Some 9999999.....Rupees only? Way useful for a middle class person eh?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
    3 people like this.