1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wake up call-Jaago my Buddies payari jaago

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by ansh12, Feb 20, 2008.

1. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Buddies

Where are you all?

Do you know who are more ferocious, male or female of any species?

Before answering the question, let me give you some examples

-Its the lioness who does hunting for her kids and takes care of them, let a lion disturb the lactating mother, he will have worst day of his life. She is ferociously protective of her kids as well of her partner, when it comes to mating season.

-Its always an elderly cow-elephant who is incharge of guiding and protecting the herd of elephants. watch dicovery channel to see the ferocious nature of the cow-elephant when she senses danger

All in all , in mammals, its the female who is ferocious

Coming to birds

During nesting season and after laying the egg, watch the female bird (except for cuckoo), she is will brave, rain, sunlight, hunger, but will never budge from her position

Now coming to insect.

Do you know, its the female mosquito that bites not the male. Male is a pure vegetarian, living on nectar of flowers. female mosquito sucks blood as it is required for breeding.

My remarks on this :it proves that "auratein he khoon choostein hein"!!Big Laugh

Coming to our gods and goddess's, its goddess durga who is the epitome of all ferociousness and all her different forms depict different aspects of female nature. All gods even trinity of GODs look to her for help for SHAKTI. She has been given a pedestal above all GODS. Her DUS BHUJA symbolise the capability of a woman to multitask . She can be Kali, she can be ,mild like parvati.

Its high time my dear buddies to wake up and realise your potential, don't indulge in self-pity, don't stay recluse, come up and contribute constructively to this forum and above all to indusladies. You all have hidden talents, lets explore the unexplored territories of our potential. Lets realise our worth, we have the capability to give, to endure pain, to protect our loved ones, obviously we can protect ourselves too. We only need to re-assure ourselves.

Looking forward to your gupshup

Best wishes
    Ansh

2. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Ha ha.. So funny.

I do believe that overall even in humans, Female is more ferocious. Males are named more ferocious by definition, but if you look deep there is ferocious woman sitting on his neck all the time..
    So it holds good here too,

Ria

3. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ria

Thanks for posting.

I thought for a while that everyone has gone deep into hibernation, when its the time to come out of it.

Your post are like sea breeze, always bring pleasantness.

Thanks

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hey Ansh,

It is true that the female of the species is considerate and loving. Females have a sublimed ferociousness that comes to the fore only when tested.

I am one such ferocious lady who can kill when tested..and I am not going to feel bad saying that ..

I am proud to be a WOMAN and a Woman of Substance at that...

5. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shanvy
    Thanks for posting. Great to know that you are one of those ferocious ladies and I know at indusladies, there is no dearth of many such.

Best wishes
    Ansh