Wake up Bengalees !

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by lollipop, Aug 11, 2010.

1. mau24

mau24 Senior IL'ite

Dear jhimli
    ekhane pujo bhaloe hoye tibe thakur hoche anka mane painting murti noye dubai te choto murte pujo hoye amra ager bar geyechelam........tomar rosogallar kahini porlam......ekhane oboshyo indian der kono osubidha naye khaoya fruits vegetables sobe paoya jaye.....but yes v dont get the varities of fresh water fish that v get in india....here it is mainly sea fish....but good ...amra oboshyo sob gulo khaye na ......kichu kichu khaye......keep in touch

2. lollipop

lollipop Bronze IL'ite

:) Hi Mau and Jhimli ! it's so nice to hear tomader kothobokathon. No shopping till now. Still didn't get enough time. Pandal hopping to thakbei pujor somoy and nice food.Akhoni jive jal eshe jachhe. Jhimli tomar rosogollar episode is really pathetic. It's nice to hear you are coming back. Tobe Mau tomader association er pujo teo nischai khub moja hoi? I will be in South India after the puja, tai beronor jonno khub excited. Although this not my first trip to the south.I am so happy to have you as friends and it's so nice to hear about the life outside India. I know you miss India but there are definitely other things which intersets you and you feel good. Abar katha hobe. Khub Khub Bhalo theko dujonei.

3. mau24

mau24 Senior IL'ite

Hi all
    I too join with jhimli 2 say that v all love our INDIA.....above all v r INDIANS......its only v miss our kolkata .....when v r away v share our feelings......dont take it otherways please.... thanks

4. mau24

mau24 Senior IL'ite

hi lolipop
    good 2 hear from u .....so u r excited 2 south india.....enjoy ur holidays.....during my collage days v went 2 madras...nice place ......rest of south still 2 be seen ....hope in near future v will visit there......bye dear

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  5. lollipop

lollipop Bronze IL'ite

:thumbsup It's absolutely true. We are all Indians and we all love our India. We feel and believe with all our heart and soul that "East or West , India is the best ". We feel proud at the achievements of Sachin Tendulkar , Sourav Ganguly , Kamal Hasan, Sushmita Sen, Aishwariya Rai ,Aamir Khan or A.R Rahman and so on and the thought never comes to our mind to which regions they belong to. They are Indians who make India proud.

6. mau24

mau24 Senior IL'ite

hi everybody
    sobai gele kothaye....khabor ki ......majhe majhe ekhane dhumero.....tobe to bhalo lage

7. lollipop

lollipop Bronze IL'ite

Really sorry Mou, khub bhul hoye gachhe. But anyways I remembered you'll. kemon accho? I am fine. How did you spend janmasthami? do u make anything special at home ? barir sabai bhalo to ? my mom is not well for sometime.thanda,jor,kashi and so on. very weak. So have to help her with household chores. Went for shopping to Big Bazaar yesterday(hav u heard of this mall?) .only daily needs,no puja shopping. Ar ki khabor tomar? Tomar naamta khub sweet . bhalo theko. abar khub tarartari jogajog koro.:)

8. mau24

mau24 Senior IL'ite

good 2 c ur post lolipop
    ya i known big bazar....amar baper bari kacheo ekta ache.....i have been there.......janmasthami te gharee katalam nothing special.....tomar ma ekhon kemon achen......my daughters school is reopening on 14th this month...so soon v will b on regular routine......take care
    bye

9. lollipop

lollipop Bronze IL'ite

:)Tomar reply peye khub bhalo laglo. Mom is much better now. Tomar meyer school e ki summer vacation cholchhilo ? Tumi tahole busy hoye porbe. Tobe keep in touch. Bhalo theko and enjoy urself.Love, Lollipop

10. lollipop

lollipop Bronze IL'ite

Hey Jhimli , Mou & others . How are you all ? tomader ar keno khabor nei keno ? hope tomra sabai bhalo achho ? Please keep in touch. tomader sabai ke bhison bhison miss korchhi. Saraswati pujo kemon katlo? Hope you all enjoyed today.:):)

Love,
    Lollipop