1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

VR makes it in Dinamalar, a popular Daily in South India ! !

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Chitvish, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear All,
    This morning, as I was browsing Dinamalar, I saw the following .
    I viewed it for my pleasure, then scanned it & I am very happy to share with all of you, in PDf form.
    Dear Sridhar,
    For your kind information, I just bought the last 2 books. Kavitha Pns know that I am your fan & phone to me as soon as they release your books !
    Needless to say, I finished it in "one go". Your "munnurai" for " manase...." made me very emotionally thankful to you, there is no denying it. You have identified yourself very much with our dear I L, is an understatement.
    I do hope, all IL members read it.
    Congratulations, Sridhar, you are going places & I am very proud of you.
    Love,
    Chithra.

Attached Files:

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

How Am I Going To Thank You!

Dear Chitra,
    Thanks a lot for your posting the advertisement. I am unable to think, how I am going to express my gratitude to you, for this love and affection.

regards,
    sridhar

Dear Malathy, Jey and Most Gracious ILites,
    As you all know I walked into this wonderful site some where in June 2005. Though I have been writing since 1998, when my writings appeared on this site and the ladies gracefully praised me, criticised me and discussed my writings, my confidence grew. Till 2006 I did not have the confidence to approach a publisher. But when a chance came up in Jan 2006 I met the Kavitha Publications owner and confidently presented my case. He accepted and the rest is history.
    I am saying all this because I want to go on record saying that the affection I have been enjoying from all the gracious ladies of this beautiful site gave me a thrust and inspired me to write more and better.
    My way of expressing gratitude to this site was my foreward to my novel Manase Manase which I dedicated fully to Indusladies. An ILite who read the intro told me, "sridhar, I am not sure you have introduced your book or the IL site."
    Godwilling, I will be posting info about the new books and a copy of the preface to my latest books in a shortwhile from now.

Thanks ILites and thanks Chitra once again.
    regards,
    sridhar

3. Selvi

Selvi Senior IL'ite

Way to go Sridhar!!! Im sure your list of books will keep on increasing.. I hope to read ur books sooner. Congrats!!!

:-D

4. slgayatri

slgayatri Bronze IL'ite

Congrats...

Hi Sridhar
    It is very good to see ur writings as a book here, in this great and wonderful site. I am eagerly waiting to read ur books and postings.
    Hope u present ur articles soon...

Gayathri.

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Cheers

Dear Chitra,

Thanks once again for enlightening us on Varalotti's new acheivements.
    Sridhar, we are proud to be your fellow IL'ites and it is our pride that you are part of this forum. Looking forward to knowing more about your books which are no doubt gems in their own right.

L, Kamla