Vote for Isha Foundation - Chase Community $1 Million Campaign

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Nandshyam, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Note: I am not a volunteer or anyway affiliated with this organization. Came to know about the campaign in facebook through my friends. Felt it's for a good cause and thus sharing it here.

=============================================================

Desperate times needs Desperate measures.This is not too late for you to click and change lives.

Isha Foundation is ranking 2 nd in the Chase Community Campaign.

Just 9900 votes to win $1M dollars.The final opportunity to spend 30 seconds of your time for the Greater cause.

ISHA FOUNDATION,The Only non profit INDIAN organization to have come so far.

Fortune for those unfortunate, is now in your hands....

We retain 10% of what we read. We retain 20% of what we hear.
    We retain 30% of what we see. We retain 50% of what we hear and see.
    We retain 70% of what we say. We retain 90% of what we do.

I DO did a GOOD DEED today.Have you?

Please act now,VOTE!!!!

VOTING ENDS in 16 HOURS!!

Pass this on to as many friends you know,and there is not a minute to waste anymore.

Their Project Plan:

The Plan
    We plan to expand two of Isha Foundation’s existing community improvement programs: free healthcare services for the poor of rural Tennessee, and high-quality English-based education for thousands of disadvantaged children in rural India. Operating from a makeshift facility in a Tennessee community center, a team of volunteer physicians offer exams, discounted prescription medication, and health counseling for the uninsured. Our plan will expand our facility to include 2 exam rooms, a waiting room, laboratory, and acquire equipment for electronic patient records. In rural India, Isha currently operates six schools that offer an English, computer-based education, with full scholarships, healthy meals, and innovative instruction. With help from Chase, we will open a 7th school, build a library, computer lab, and shared vocational training facility that will impact the lives of thousands of children, offering them equal opportunities to participate in national and global affairs.

2. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Nandhu, I too voted for this organization and four others.

Give India, Educate Lanka (friend's request), Pencils of Promise,Susan komen Breast cancer foundation..

3. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Awesome, Usha :) :thumbsup