Vlcc

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by arinuw, Oct 31, 2007.

1. arinuw

arinuw Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

I would like to know if anyone has joined VLCC for their weight loss program.
    How is it.
    Is it worth the money

thanks

2. cakedecorater

cakedecorater Bronze IL'ite

Hello everyone,

Posting after a long time, but was just curious to know whether arinuw joined VLCC or not.

I have just joined recently.

3. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Hi Arinuw,
    One of my friends joined VLCC and lost weight remarkably. But it is our responsibitity to keep the diet/ exercise regime continuing, even after the VLCC program is over. Else, we re-gain the pounds in no time.

Regards
    USHA

4. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Yes I know many from VLCC . Infact its very good .They take care of not only your weight lose but the skin also. You do not suffer from saggy skin. They tone the skin and they have excellent massuers too.
    Yes but then you've got to maintain yourself after that .I know people who lost as much as 25 kgs. They may be expensive but they are quality so worth it!

Devika

5. arinuw

arinuw Senior IL'ite

Actually i was asking for my hubby. yes he joined but i feel the diet is very controlling and strict which is not possible on a long term basis.
    i can understand oily and fat items but they say avoid biscuits at all costs, avoid corn avoid banana. now i give him but only say once in two weeks. to avoid completely is not possible on a long term basis

6. vinunagpal

vinunagpal New IL'ite

i agree. With VLCC diet is strictly controlled but towards a positive side. But I really dont know how long one can say no to the cravings. practically we can't restrict diet on a long term basis. I also joint VLCC last month and lost 3 kgs. I followed the diet chart and exercise regime.

the only thing I am not satisfied with is the tummy part. i still have two tummy tucks left (out of 5) and they advised me to go for it using gel that means shedding out more money. Weight loss sessions were good.

7. vinunagpal

vinunagpal New IL'ite

One more thing...it's really our responsibility to maintain weight after the sessions are over.

So I m planning to join either yoga or aerobics classes