hi all, I have been prescribed Vitamin d 1.25 mg tablets once a week for 12 weeks. my vitamin d level is "5" whereas the normal arrange is 40-100! Does anyone who is reading this, has had or has the same problem??! Please let me know. Also, i heard that vitamin D tablets or capsules may have negative effects on a person, or an unborn child as well. I also read that u should watch ur intake of vitamin D fortified foods, so that overdose can be avoided, or else it may have severe toxic effects! my doc didnt tell me any such thing in detail. I do trust my doc, but still wanted advice from others about it. :coffee Thanks.